9 - Push

Becky
Natalya pulled me out using my arm, I could see the pain in her face. I'm so confused to why she would do this to me, I still don't know who the other woman is and I can't quite figure out who her voice sounds like. The obvious answer would be Lacey but I'm really not sure, she pulled me into this grungy warehouse. It stinks like sewers, I heard a very familiar voice and my heart stopped.

"Hello again Becky, missed me?"

Nia. Nia Jax to be more specific, the same scar framing her face from the last time we met. Her eyes are cold and filled with hate, her sadistic smile exactly the same.

"It's been too long Becky..."

"Not long enough"

"Did you say something?"

She walked over to me and grabbed my face to pull me to her level.

"Don't think I forgot what you did Becky!"

2 years prior.

"Becky you said you'd help me! You lied!"

"I couldn't partake in your attack, only said I'd help you so I could save Ashley from you!"

"Do you know what Rebecca this might sting a little, I killed him!"

"Who?"

"You know who, I killed him and made you think it was your fault!"

"Richy?"

"Yes and I got away with it, now I'm going to do the same to you."

I could feel my breath getting caught at the back of my throat as she inched closer to me, knife pressed to my neck as she grinned.

"Yes I didn't get Ashley but I think this is all the more better!"

"You are an evil bitch!"

The knife was pressed even harder, I can feel it begin to pierce my skin.

"I'm gonna tell them all what you've done, how guilty you felt and how you've now killed yourself to rid you of that guilt!"

"Nia, you can't kill me. I'll be the one doing all the talking..."

I swung my leg around and took hers from underneath her, the knife skidded across the floor. I just about manage to grab it before her. I turned around slashing her face in the process, I watched the blood pour and her fall to the ground.

"You won't get away with this! I'll be back..."

"I'm telling the police!"

"And what evidence do you have, they'll never get me and you'll have to live knowing what truly happened to your precious Richy!"

I booted her in the face and ran, tears streaming down my face as I did so. I can't believe she killed Richy and she's right I can't prove that and I will have to live knowing this...

"Your still an evil bitch!"

Her grip got tighter around my face as she laughed in it.

"I'm evil?!?"

Her cackling was deafening, I want desperately to move away but she had such a tight grip on me.

"Your evil, you slashed my face with a knife!"

"You were going to kill me, I had no choice!"

Nia released me and I fell to the floor, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and my eyes grew wide. She just laughed at me then walked off, Natalya rushed to my side.