Chapter 9 : Tears

Word count : 1,062

You walk out the restaurant with Namjoon, even though you really didn't want to. You guys walk to his car with him still holding your arm. It's quite weird since you know Namjoon never likes physical contact, but lately he has been dragging you around by your arm. He opens the car door and you get in. He gets in the drivers seat and starts driving. It's very silent and awkward as you look out the window. As your riding, you see that Namjoon passes the rode that's to your apartment. You look over at him and say, "you passed the rode to my apartment." He glances at you still looking pissed. "Yeah I know." He says looking at the rode. You then look confused. "Then where are we going?" You ask. "My place." He says.

You the get mad and so aggravated. "You can't just make decisions for me!" You say loudly. "This is my life! You go around ordering everyone around like your better then them and you push everyone around. Your the fucking worse person ever!" You yell at him as you start to cry. Namjoon then slams on the brakes. He looks over at you and says, "Get out." You look at him surprised with tears running down your cheeks. "What?" You say. "I said get out. If you think I'm such a bad person then get out." He says sounding so mad but has such a cold expression.

"Fine!" You say unhooking your seat belt with tears still falling. "I'll just get jungkook to pick me up." You say opening the door and getting out. Namjoon then grabs your shoulder and pulls you back into the car. "Don't." He says. "Your the one that told me to get out." You say trying to get his hand off of you. "Get of-" you then get interrupted by namjoon kissing you on the lips. At first your so surprised that you freeze but then you try to get him off you.

You try to push him off you with all of your strength, but he is so much stronger. You start crying more as he kisses you forcefully on the lips. He then breaks the kiss and you push him back with all your strength. He didn't seem to expect to be pushed back, so you do it successfully. You get out the car and you start running. As you run you have tears just streaming down your face.

You run back to your apartment since you were not to far away. You open the door and see that Malyssa, yoongi and jungkook were there. They all look at you surprised. "What happened?" Malyssa asks going up to you. You look at her and start crying more and she hugs you. She stands there hugging you while your tears wet her shirt. After a few minutes you start to calm down and malyssa sits you down on the couch. Jungkook then sits next to you and pats you on the back as yoongi stands next to Malyssa.

"Why are you guys still here?" You ask. "We were waiting for you to make sure you got home safe. We were starting to get worried." Jungkook says softly. You just nod your head to his answer. "What happened?" Malyssa says sounding so worried. "He forcefully kissed me." You say covering you face with your hands. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Malyssa says sounding pissed. "Where is your phone at!? I'm going to talk to this bastard!" She says looking for your phone. "Just leave it for tonight, I'll deal with it tomorrow." You say getting up and walking to your room. "We probably let her be alone for now." Jungkook says standing up with his hands in fists, like he is about to punch someone. Yoongi nods his head and looks at malyssa. "I'll see you later." He says and leaves with Jungkook.

Malyssa then locks the front door and and makes some warm tea. She then walks into your room with a cup of it. You look at her with red puffy eyes. You give her a slight smile and take the cup of tea. "Thank you." You say and take a sip. She just smiles at you and says, "if you need anything I'm always here." You nod your head and she leaves. You finish the cup of tea and soon fall asleep.

The next day you get woken up by your phone ringing. You pick it up tiredly and look who it is. Tae is calling. You answer it. "Hey Tae." You say with your morning voice. "Hey Y/n. Why are you not here? Your like super late, and Namjoon looks pretty pissed about it." He says whispering into the phone. You sigh loudly. "just tell him I'm taking a whole week off. I'm not going back right now." You say not wanting to deal with this. "What? Your going to miss the trip? It's tomorrow you know." Tae says sounding worried. "Yeah I know, I'm sorry, but I'm not going, I just need some time off." You say sitting up on your bed. "Oh, okay, I hope you feel better. I got to get going, I'll text you later." Tae says and hangs up.

You sigh again and see that you have 4 missed calls from your older brother. You quickly call him back since he is always busy. It rings a few times and then he picks up. "Hello?" He says. "Hey Jin, I saw where you called." You say getting up from your bed. "Oh, yeah. I called because I'm back in town and was wondering if I could stay at your place for a few days." He says with car sounds in the background. "Of course. You can come stay here anytime." You say sounding kinda happy about him coming over. "Okay! I'll see you in a bit then." Jin says and hangs up.

You then walk Into the living room and see a note left on the table. It says, "hey, left for job interview, be back after lunch -MJ" You out the note back down knowing you'll be able to relax a little while before Jin or Malyssa comes.

--------------

I feel like drama or something big is going to happen soon 😂Have a good day/night

Have a good day/night. Love ya! 💜