Wait... What The F*?!?!?!?

Marnie's POV...
The Next Weekend...
It has been about a week since Jacob and Bella's argument.  Me being in the middle of it all caused me stress.  Diamond hooked me up with a spa certificate from her mom. 

I appreciate the thought, the massage therapist said I have too much knots on my back and shoulders.  She recommend me to take yoga sometimes.  She know someone. 

Now I'm at home finishing up my homework while Bella moping.  Charlie and Harry are getting ready to go fishing. Bella constantly check her phone for any calls or texts from Jacob. I haven't heard from him since last night when we both said I love you.

I know his dad suggested for him to get a job, but once he completely better. Jacob took his suggestion seriously since I'm at cheer practice a lot and he misses me everyday. He told me he want to keep himself busy since the bikes are done.

Charlie: "Bells he will call you when you're both ready, thank goodness Marine call you both out on this arguement."
Bella: "I get it, it's just I don't want to lose our friendship especially when he's with my aunt."
Charlie: *smile at me* "Harry and I will be back by three-" *look at Bella and sigh* "Maybe I don't have to go fishing."
Harry: "Oh yes you do."

Marnie chuckles and squeeze Harry's hand.  Harry smile and squeeze Marnie's back.

Bella: "Yes you do. Go, we'll go hang out with Jess or something."

Charlie and I could see the force behind the smile.

Marnie: *make a face* "I rather lose my hearing Bells."
Charlie and Harry: *chuckles*
Bella: *roll her eyes*
Charlie: *nod* "Good, but stay here or at Jess's. No hikes or anything. We're issuing a warning about those bears."

We nodded in understanding. Charlie and Harry left. Bella sigh to grab her jacket and said she want to show me something. Marnie was skeptic on the idea of Bella showing her something. She follow her to the truck and Bella driving to the woods.

Something Charlie said not to do. Bella was reading a map of the woods. Marnie was looking around since the woods are exactly the same.  She is so going to resent Edward if he ever comes back.

Marnie:  "Where is this meadow?"

Marnie asked for the hundredth time since we've left the house.  Bella drove for about 10 minutes until she pulled over to the side of the road and told Marnie that they've have to walk from here.  That was 15 minutes ago.

At the woods...
I kept hearing small cracks every now and then from the wild animals running around the forest.  I wasn't one to be scared of many things, but giant bears was definitely a concern of mine. 

The last thing I wanted was to be mauled by a rogue bear.
Bella glances down at the map in her hands with slight confusion.  We've had to backtrack a couple of times already.

Bella:  "This doesn't look familiar."

I'm just hoping we'd be able to find our way out of this nonexistent trail.

Bella: *nod her head forward*  "It should be this way." *stepping over a large branch*

I stored that branch in my memory before following after the girl that can barely walk on flat ground, never mind find a mysterious meadow in the large forest.

Marnie:  "Bella, are you sure this thing even exists-"

Just before I finish my question, we came up to a small clearing in the trees.  Bella, now excited, rushed forward into the break in the trees.  I silently followed after her, watching my step as I did so.