bodyguard

(Guess what y'all! Its straight. Dont hurt me :< it's also more fluff Fite me)

<Russias POV>

I woke up my dad blabbing about something important. "W-wha? What are you talking about dad?"

"Your new body guard is here." I pulled myself up and blinked stupidly. "Papa I dont need one!" He scoffed and rolled hid eyes. "Remember when you got drunk and woke up in the middle of nowhere and you had to walk home?" I looked away in embarrassment as he moved from on my bed to in front of the door. "Get ready. We will be downstairs." He walked off and I got out of bed.

<time skip>

I walked downstairs and turned the corner to see dad talking to someone. "Were are they?" He turned from his conversation and stepped over to show the person behind him. I looked at the female confused. "Were is he?" I looked at my father again. "That's your body guard Russia." I looked back at her. She was about 5'5 compared to my 6'7 she was tiny. She had a camo shirt on with black pants. I looked at her face a blue box with stars and red and white stripes. Sunglasses covered her eyes fully but you could tell her face was stern. She reached out for a handshake which I repeated. "I'm America." She said in a firm voice that was slightly tinged with a southern accent. "Russia." I said calmly but really my mind was racing. "I'll leave you two so that you may be acquainted." USSR said leaving the room promptly.

"Just stay out of my hair okay." She nodded and watched me go to sit down.

<time skip>

I stood from the couch about to leave when I felt something touch me. "What do you want America?"

"Were are you going?" I sighed and stopped putting my shoes on. "To the bar. Are you going to follow me everywhere?"

"That's my job." I put my shoes on and left her following me closely. Once we arrived I sat down and she sat next to me not saying anything.

< after Russia has a few drinks >
<third person POV>

"F-fauk!" Russia spilled the cup of whiskey on himself. "Russia I think your drunk."America said getting ready to help him. "N-no! Iv- I've drank moor"  he said ordering a vodka. "Looks like I'm carrying you back." America sighed and continued to watch Russia. After he finished the vodka he pulled out the money to pay. "One... two... three... four..." America looked over. "Russia your counting hundreds." She took the money from his hands and paid the appropriate amount. "Let's go Russia." America put the money in his pocket and stood.

She helped him walk outside and down the street. "America.. your preeeeeetttttyyyyyyy" he said drunkenly. "Okay Russia. Thanks." America ignored the statement since keeping everything professional was needed. Russia pat he hair softly. Once they arrived America walked him to his bed and put him in. "America.. can you stay?" She turned and looked around. "I'll sit there until you fall asleep. Okay?" He nodded and she sat. Russia closed his eyes then began snoring. "That was fast." America went over making sure he was asleep. She then left to tell USSR that he was in bed.

(Ima probably make a part 2 since this story seems kinda interesting)