Cullens

Y/n's POV

I got up to the sound of my alarm, pulling me out of my peaceful slumber. I looked around and remembered that I was at the Cullen's house. They had adopted me 5 months ago, everyone practically loves me. Carlisle and Esme are like my non existent parents, Rosalie and Alice are like my sisters, Emmet, Jasper and Edward are like my protective non existent brothers, and Bella is my best friend. I still remember how it happened.

~flashback~

I read my book while eating a cookie on my top bunk. The lady who watches over us kids in the orphanage is very nice. She treats up like her very own grandkid and I thank her for giving me a cookie. The other kids are playing outside but I like to stay inside and read. I snap out of my thoughts when, Annie, my bunk buddy comes barging into the room causing me to fall off the the top bunk.

"Ouch" I said. "Whoops!" She says. I groan and sit up, cracking my back. "I have very exciting news Y/n!" She says jumping up and down with a wide smile on her face. "What is it this time Annie?" I ask confused. "You're getting adopted!" She yells with excitement. I stand there shocked, my mouth slack and eyes wide. "WHAT!?!?!?" I screech. "Ok, you didn't need to yell but you're getting adopted! Pack your backs and hurry!" Annie says before skipping out of the room.

I quickly pack my bags, excited that I'll finally get adopted. I've been in the orphanage since I was born and I just recently turned 14 years old a few days ago. I pack my belongings and run down the stairs with my bag. When I get to the bottoms I see our caretaker of us orphans, Agnes, talking to a man with blond hair who looks like he's in his twenties and a woman with dark brown hair that also looks like she's in her twenties. What I noticed about them was that they had gold eyes.

'Must be contacts." I thought. I shook my head and ran beside Agnes. "Here she is! You are now free to take her!" Agnes said with a small smile. "Thank you." The blond haired man says with a smile. The brown haired woman takes my hand and takes me to their beautiful home.

~flashback ended~

I snap out of my daze when I hear a knock at my door. "Come in!" I yell. The door opens and Alice walks in smiling, holding an outfit for me. I just chuckle and roll my eyes. "How is Bella?" I ask worried. She wasn't doing so good since she's pregnant with Edward's baby. "Not so good, but I had a vision and she's gonna be alright!" Alice says with a sad smile. "Can I see her?" I ask. "Of course! Just get dressed before you see her!" She throws me my outfit and leaves to let me get changed.

 "Of course! Just get dressed before you see her!" She throws me my outfit and leaves to let me get changed

I quickly get changed and speed walk to see Bella.

To be continued.....