Awake and Alive

3rd Person POV

Renesmee was sitting on a chair beside in Y/n's bed. Y/n had gone into a small coma and everyone was worried about her. Renesmee had tears in her eyes as she clutched Y/n's hand, hoping her 15 year old aunt would wake up soon. Renesmee buried her head in Y/n's blanket on the side of her bed, and stated sobbing. Bella was behind her daughter, rubbing her back hoping to comfort Renesmee. Renesmee gasped when she felt Y/n's hand twitch. "Mom! I think Y/n is waking up!" She said standing up immediately.

"What!? How?" Bella asked confused. She looked at Y/n's face and saw it twitching. "Honey, stay here, I'm going to get the others!" Bella said racing out of the room. Renesmee stared at Y/n's face with a wide smile and happy tears in her eyes. She laughed in joy, happy tears streaming down her cheeks when Y/n opened her eyes. Y/n's e/c eyes stared back into Renesmee's dark brown orbs in confusion. Y/n got even more confused when the rest of the cullens and the wolf pack raced Into the room. "Guys, what's going on?" Y/n asked. Alice explained everything to Y/n and Y/n's memories came running back to her.

Time skip brought by: Aro's flirty attitude towards Carlisle~

Y/n's POV

Alice had helped me bandage my wounds, seeing that they take longer to heal since I'm still human. Carlisle said I had to use a cane for awhile because of my spine. Alice had givem me a beautiful cane and helped me change into a nice cozy outfit.

The outfit

The outfit

The cane

She then explained to me that the Volturi was coming to see if Renesmee was an immortal child. "They really think she's and immortal child?" I asked. "Ya, someone saw Renesmee with us and thought she was an immortal child." She said shrugging her  shoulders. "Everyone! The Volturi will arrive shortly, let's go!" Someone yelled from downstairs. Alice grabbed my warm s/c hand and helped me down the stairs. We all walked to the clearing and I was standing beside in between Carlisle and Esme.

The Volturi don't know of me yet, do they want to protect me. Soon we saw hooded figures coming towards us. 'Must be the Volturi.' I thought. "Stay behind us Y/n." Carlisle whispered to me. I nodded and went slightly behind him, I only went slightly behind him so I could see everything that happens. Soon enough they arrived and took off their hoods. I quietly gasped, they were all beautiful. Bella and Renesmee walked towards a vampire with black hair, and blood red eyes. "Ah, young Bella. Immortality becomes you!" He said and then giggled?

Time skip brought to you by- Aro's weird fuckin laugh)

Soon they finally believed that Renesmee was half vampire half human. A vampire with blond hair and blood red eyes searched the crowd and I accidentally locked eyes with him. His eyes widened slightly and his eyes softened. Carlisle pushed me behind him farther when he noticed the blond vampire and another vampire with long brown hair looked at me. The vampire with long, curly brown hair grabbed the black haired vampire's hand.

3rd Person POV

Aro's head snapped up to Carlisle when Marcus grabbed his hand and showed him Y/n. "Who is she Carlisle?" Aro asked Carlisle in curiosity. Carlisle hissed/growled at Aro, c0holding Y/n to his back. "Bring her here Carlisle!" Aro said with joy and excitement. Alice went to Carlisle and nodded at him, taking Y/n's shivering hand and leading her to the Volturi kings. The kings stared at Y/n with loving eyes making Alice angry. "Ah, i can hear her heartbeat!" Aro said looking at Y/n with amazement. "Can I mi amore?" Aro asked Y/n, holding out his hand.

To be continued...