Hurt and gathering

Y/n's POV

"Jacob, I told you she'd be pissed when she found out you nicknamed her daughter after the Loch ness monster." I told him while sitting on my bed reading 'The Maze Runner'. "Ya ya I know, don't need to rub it in N/n." Jacob replied sitting in a chair. I just shook my head smiling, looking down at my book. I put my book down and hopped off the bed, and walked towards my closet. "Welp, Jake get outta my room do I can change." I said. He nods and walks out, closing the door on his way.

It was an outfit Alice picked out for me last night

It was an outfit Alice picked out for me last night. I grabbed my phone and put my shoes on then grabbed my f/c beanie and hopped out of my window. I walked farther into the woods, whistling a small tune. I froze and stopped whistling when I heard a stick break not to far away from me. When I looked behind me I saw a newborn running towards me. I wasn't quick enough to stop him and he ended up throwing me against a tree. I screamed in pain, hoping someone would help me.

It also didn't help that I was human so it fucking hurt. When my back hit the tree a sickening crack also followed by 4 more sickening cracks. 'My spine was the first crack and I'm pretty sure the other 4 were my ribs.' I thought. My own blood was soaking and staining my shirt, while my skin was covered in it. 'Fucking great!' I thought. The smell of my blood was supposedly intoxicating to the newborn vampire. "Get away from me you oversized misquote!" I yelled at the vampire, trying to crawl or at least move away from him. It was about to pounce on me so I closed my eyes tightly and put my arms in front of my face.

3rd Person POV

The cullens and pack were talking to each other about the Volturi when they heard a scream and an intoxicating smell of blood hit their noses. Alice immediately stood in front of Jasper to calm him down. "Jazz calm down!" Alice said to the boy. Jasper calmed down fairly quickly and Bella stood up with worry in her eyes. "That's Y/n's scream! I know it!" She ran to the door and out into the woods, followed by everyone else. Rosalie was running with Renesmee in her arms  who looked about six years old. Renesmee was worried about Y/n, she was like a second mother to her.

The scene they arrived to horrified Renesmee. Y/n was soaked head to toe in her own blood, one one of her eyes getting clawed out, and the newborn vampire trying to bite her. Renesmee screamed an ear piercing scream which grabbed the newborn's attention. Edward, Emmet, and the wolf pack attacked the newborn while Carlisle and Bella grabbed Y/n. Rosalie shielded Renesmee's eyes, not wanting to see how much pain Y/n was in.

Rosalie, Bella, and Carlisle were running back to the house and straight into his office. Y/n was badly injured but didn't need to be bitten to survive. Renesmee clutched onto Rosalie tighter, hoping go drown out Y/n' screams of pain. About a half an hour later Y/n's screams had stopped and Bella and Carlisle walked out of his office, covered in Y/n's blood. Alice gasped, and if she could cry, she'd be sobbing. She was extremely worried for Y/n's well being. "She'll be okay, she just needs time to rest." Carlisle said.

The pack and Emmett and Edward killed the newborn and had just walked in the house. They all sat down discussing plans, hoping to forget about the incident.

~Time skip~

Y/n was still resting and the cullen's had asked some other covens to be witnesses for Renesmee. They all were discussing plans, trying yo ignore the delicious smell of Y/n's blood. "The Volturi will be coming soon, we need to think of a plan!" Edward said. Everyone nodded and starting discussing plans. Bella had put Renesmee to bed and the pack taking a small nap. They had thought of a plan and everyone relaxed not long after. Waiting for the day to come, not knowing what would happen the day the Volturi comes to check out Renesmee.

To be continued....