Prologue

(Co written with Flamewarrior11 )

Beneath a powerful storm covering the sea, a lone pirate ship was seen being battered by the raging waves. The sail tore a bunch and the crew at the mercy of the wind, with the captain and a young man at the helm trying to find their bearings. "Man this storm is rough, can barely see anything" the captain said trying to hold the wheel steady.

"I made sure everything was tied down, is there anything we need to make sure is secure?" The young man said, holding the side of the staircase

"I made sure everything was tied down, is there anything we need to make sure is secure?" The young man said, holding the side of the staircase. "At the moment no" "captain" a voice said on the crow's nest "I see some clear skies on the starboard bow" he said. "Thank goodness, was worried we'd end up getting run aground" the boat then turned to the clear skies, hoping to get out. What they weren't aware of though was the other ship following close behind.

And looking at the ship through a spyglass was a familiar pirate, "Well that's a flag I didn't think I would see in a long time" a feminine voice said putting the spyglass away. "Okay minions, we got a new target straight ahead, why don't we show them who rules all these seas" she announced as the other pirates raised their swords. "Then charge forward!" Their ship then sped towards the other at great speed.

"Huh? Captain Ship approaching!" Another pirate of the crew said. Soon all of the men on the ship looked off and saw the ship approaching them. "Any idea who it is?" The young boy asked the Captain. "No but brace yourselves men!" The Captain yelled as the other ship soon hit it.

Suddenly a familiar army of minions boarded the ship as Risky Boots walked onboard. "Hello there. "This ship is now mine" Risky said, pointing her sword at the Captain of the ship. "My ship will never be yours" the Captain replied angrily. All the while the crew of this ship and Risky's minions were battling

Suddenly risky turned to the young man and looked at him. "Hm. You look familiar. Have I threatened you before?" She then asked. "I doubt it but I won't let you take this ship!" The boy said, clenching his fist. "Hm you kinda remind me of this annoying genie brat I've fought before." Risky then said. "Saber go below deck and get your stuff" the Captain said to the boy, now identified as Saber. "But d-" Saber began to say only to get cut off "now son and don't use anything" the Captain said.

Saber then went below deck trying not to get hurt from the fight. "That pirate knows another genie.....and I somehow remind her of that genie. Did she know my mom?" Saber thought as he grabbed some of his personal belongings. He then heard swords clashing, back up top the captain had been fighting with Risky alongside his crew fighting against her minions "why're you even here? Last I heard you were captured at sequin land by the guardian Genie there" he said slashing at her "I managed to escape, as if that town could hold someone like me" she retorted slashing back before grabbing a member of her crew and threw it at the captain as a distraction. He pulled the short thing off before getting kneed in the gut and kicked to the edge of the ship.

The captain then guarded with his sword against Risky who had just attempted to get him from above. "Forget it old man, You're nowhere near my level anymore" she taunted before he kicked her in the stomach "I may not be as young as I used to be but I'm still more than a match for you!" Sabre then ran back up to see his father fighting with Risky with one of her minions attempting to sneak attack him from behind.

Saber then took out one of his scimitars and attacked the minion which was about to attack his father. "What do you think you're doing?!" He shouted, throwing the little pirate overboard, Risky then shifted her attention to Sabre instead after sticking a bucket on the captain's head "Hya!" The female pirate then clashed swords with him "not bad for a kid, don't think you're able to match the true ruler of the seas" she said. "A kid? I'm 18 years old!" Saber said as he took out a second scimitar and swung at risky. She jumped back before shooting at him with her blunderbuss "you're a kid compared to me" Risky taunted shooting more rapidly. In a flash though Saber vanished but suddenly reappeared in front of Risky and headbutted her. "Don't count me out yet I still have tricks up my sleeve" he was then shoved into a nearby cannon headfirst by two pirates behind him "but you'll never learn the classic pirate trick of not playing fair" she teased before aiming the cannon. "Hope you enjoy the flight" the pirate girl then lit its fuse and launched Sabre off the ship,

Upon landing in the ocean Saber passed out.

In an odd dream like world Saber floated. "Whats.....happening?" He asked himself as he saw a flashing light. "Find....the genie of....Sequin island?" He asked, understanding what the light was saying.

Soon Saber awoke, not on the shores of an island, but in a jail cell, without any of his belongings. "Huh? What the heck?!" He asked. "Oh you're awake you pirate." A prison guard said, approaching Saber. "Welcome to Sequin Island" the guard then said. "Oh boy" Saber said knowing things won't end well for him. He then saw two figures enter the prison "we'll take it from here" one said.

The two were a girl and a man around Sabre's age, one having pointy elf like ears, tanned skin and wore a red belly dancer outfit with golden arm bands and long purple hair. And the other with brown hair ending in purple tips, lighter tanned skin in comparison to the girl, wearing a black shirt, green jacket and green pants with a familiar badge on his chest. "So any chance you can tell us what a pirate is doing here?" The girl asked.