Chapter 1: Pirate boy and Techno incursion

We go to a small lighthouse on the outskirts of tassel town, inside it were the snoozing duo Ben Tennyson, wielder of the Omnitrix and savior of the multiverse, and Shantae, the held Genie hero and protector of sequin land. After stopping Risky from taking over the Genie realm, the two have been doing well as the guardians of the land.

With Shantae gaining even more powers, Ben's been helping her learn to control the neigh omnipotent power she was slowly growing. At the same time the two have been growing ever so closer, since they first met Ben has tried within his power to be a good boyfriend to Shantae. Showing affection to her, making her feel happy, giving her gifts and even taking her on dates, Shantae at the same time wanted to be good to Ben with showing him love and wanting to make him feel great.

Though most of the time when that happens it usually winds up hilariously, like on one of their dates. Ben decided to take Shantae out to dinner at a new restaurant that opened up, only for a certain squid to make a comeback and declare war on them. On the bright side they beat squid baron and their food came free, the bad news was said food had been eaten by the squid before he was taken away.

Then on another date Shantae wanted to take Ben to and island that had a pool that Twitch and Vinegar recommended. That was until she realized why the island sounded familiar, turned out that it was one Risky took her to when she was trying to stop the pirate master. That's name was saliva island... and the pool itself... well... let's just say Ben found out the hard way before Shantae could warm him.

Aside from those their relationship is pretty rock solid.

Going back to them the two, as said earlier, were sleeping peacefully in their bedroom. With Shantae cuddled into Ben's chest, overall it was a good morning. Until an annoying alarm clock blared in their ears, "(groan) Ben... the alarm clock" Shantae complained trying to bury her head in his chest more.

"I got it" he grunted reaching for the clock, then after it rang several more times no matter how many times they tried to put it on snooze. "Okay okay I get it, We're up already" the two then got up "so much for a quiet morning" Shantae said before she headed into the bathroom. "Okay honey, what's the agenda for today?" She asked as Ben stood outside the bathroom door "(yawn) let's see" he takes out a small book and looks at the calendar "today is Thursday so, we have to help Sky with her egg inventory after breakfast" he said as she was brushing her teeth.

"Then, afterwards help your uncle at his shop, hopefully he didn't uncover another dangerous machine schematic... again..." he added making them both shiver, "after that we have to meet with the mayor to see if anything is up around town. Then our normal patrols around tassel town" he finished. With her walking out of the bathroom "short schedule today huh? That's nice. Bathrooms all yours by the way" she said.

But before he entered the half Genie girl kissed his cheek, startling him a bit as she walked away with a smirk "oh ho, clever" Ben smirked back. Then went into the bathroom, Shantae smiles at him before getting her clothes on, and by clothes I meant her genie outfit. She went downstairs to see a hawk perched on the outside of her window "huh?" The bird pecked at the glass when she opened it up, then it dropped a letter in her hand before flying away.

"H-hey come back!" She said, then looked at the envelope it left, "that's weird" she muttered, "what's weird?" Ben asked walking down stairs. "A hawk perched at the window this morning, then left this letter" she explained, "who's it from? It's addressed to you" he pointed out. The Genie girl was about to open it before knocking was heard at the door, "huh?" The two opened up to see the mayor "hey Mayor, is there anything wrong?" Ben asked "yes! A someone saw a person get washed up on the beach. But when we investigated, we found it was a young man, but not any man. A pirate!" He said, surprising the two.