Chapter 3: The Guild, RED, Training, A Crush, and the W.Golden Freddy form part1

9 Days Till The Fight

Y/N P.O.V

I was on my way to the guild so I could do some work and also start getting stronger for the fight in 10 days so I gotta start now and I'll do a simple quest to start my training and and then I'll ask IF if she'll do a sorta spar but anyways we are at the guild and I keep my suit in something called an inventory? I guess it's like a game. And after a few things of getting registered and set up with a few things. A then we decided to take the dogoo and mega dogoo quests. On the way to the location I put my suit on and IF said she told me about the adventure's she had when she met Neptune which was rather nice and I was laughing when she was shoving eggplants in Neptune's mouth she laughed too and then we arrive although she was wondering what I looked like with out the shirt and why I was taller in the suit.

IF: Well here we are this is the place and a chance to get your self ready but why are you wearing the suit?

In suit Y/N: Well I thought I could have myself remain sorta mystery like they could think I'm a human or a machine which would be good and besides I'm gonna use the money I get so I can buy some spare clothes just in case something happens to the ones I'm wearing and also when I was a bit more different you know in my dimension there was a game about y'all and I often wear the same coat you have but I never got to bring it with me when I was ya know alive I'm just reincarnated.

IF: Wait you said you wore the same coat I have does that mean you had the game with you or was it some sort of cosplay?

In suit Y/N: Both.

IF: So you like to cosplay and you played games about us?

In suit Y/N embarresd: Well it's not something I'm proud of but the cosplay yes.

IF: I think your similar to Black Heart but at least your able to tell us something how you feel and it's actually interesting you decided to cosplay as me first.

In suit Y/N: Thanks and I felt different when I cosplayed as you.

IF: What do you mean by that?

In suit Y/N: I felt a sort of fire 🔥 aura and I felt a lot of determination. Also it felt kinda nice.

IF: Well that's odd and also you mentioned a sorta fire aura right I tend to play with fire in battles.

In suit Y/N: Cool any way let's do this partner. Also I know a bit of martial Arts so we should be fine.

After the fight with the annoying doggoos

In suit Y/N: And there we go.

IF: And it's nice to have someone's back for these thing's thanks partner.

In suit Y/N: No problem Iffy we are like one person when we fight together it's feels kinda nice that way.

IF: Yup and it helps incase your at a disadvantage.

In suit Y/N: cool. And also I just got this weird feeling that someone is gonna say hey wifey number 1?

IF sweat drops 💦: Oh dear!!!

????: Hey wifey number 1!!!!

In suit Y/N: shoot.

IF: You had to say it didn't you.

In suit Y/N: Hey at least I'm not like Neptune.

IF: Good point. Anyways I think your gonna ask who's this girl am I right?

I nodded my up and down.

IF: Boy are you In for a story.

????: Hey How it going wifey number 1. And who's this?