Chapter 4 The Fight, Meeting The Goddess, A Sibling Reunion?,Freeing Arfoire.

Last time

Springbonnie 'Glitch Speaking': %^^%&%&^*%^.

Y/N (W.Golden Freddy) 'Glitch Speaking': #$%^&^%$#$%^%$%^%$^&*.

Springbonnie and Y/N (W.Golden Freddy) 'Glitch Speaking': $%$^$%#$%^%#.

Present time

Y/N (W.Golden Freddy): xnfnshbdxbsnbx.

Springbonnie: 7(!;.):?$.$:$hdhshhb.

We nod are heads in agreement and start Attacking the Old Hag.

(Rebirth 1 reference if you didn't know)

Just like in the last chapter you'll be speaking like this until the fights is over or until your back with Springbonnie.

Y/N (W. Golden Freddy): 'Turns into the W.Golden Freddy head' gyfjbhjwhdvhw. 'Flys straight at Arfoire' 'Jumpscare' 'turns back with the body and starts attacking Arfoire' ghfhvhjgj.

Arfoire: 'Grunt's in pain' W-What is this monstrosity? 'try's to block the attack but fails'

Y/N (W.Golden Freddy): 'Punches her in the stomach' jehejvdhs. 'Punches her five times' 'Picks her up' jehdhev.'Throws her at Springbonnie'

Springbonnie: Gyjsbfhdb. 'Hits her with the axe' Some things are just golden. 'Turns to Y/N' sjbfhdb.

Y/N (W.Golden Freddy): 'Nods Head' Flys to Springbonnie' jdbehfhd. 'Holds out hand'

Springbonnie: 'Nods head and takes hand' djbdhdb.

A light surrounded them and Springbonnie is the only one there now.

Y/N (Springbonnie): Time to end this. 'Walks to Arfoire'

Time for the ultimate technique.

Y/N (Springbonnie): Begone Thought.'Snaps Fingers'

And she began to slowly disappear I can thank the almighty god for teaching me this technique.

Thanos: 'GIF' You've done well my boy.

Dush20: Goddammit Take 2.

Y/N (Springbonnie): Now beg your pardon, But you need to faint 'Kicks Arfoire in the head.' 'Looks at Purple Heart' Ok she's down let's go.

The others are shocked that you beat her with out breaking a sweat.

Purple Heart: Ummmm...... that was .... dark.

Purple Sister: 'Sigh' I should've checked to make sure he didn't have glitches before the fight.

Iris Heart: Hmmm. It appears that we should be careful to not anger him or do anything bad.

Purple Heart, Purple Sister, and Iris Heart are trying to be careful as to not reveal who you are until the time is right.

Black Heart: "I get feeling their keeping a secret but what is it."