Chapter 1 - Awakening

I wake up in a cold sweat in a dark room. Sitting up I can barely see the outlines of some structures, shelves maybe? After my head stops spinning I slowly get to my feet, realizing that I'm fully nude, and as I think of what happened and what to do, the lights came on.

"Agh! Dammit those lights are bright! Ugh, where am I? How did I get here" I say as I look around to better get my bearings. Thoughts racing through my mind: "Am I in a Costco? This is laid out like a fucking Costco! Was I drunk last night or something?" Looking around revealed that I was in some sort of warehouse. It had everything from furniture and appliances to clothes and toys.

I quickly decide that I needed to find some clothes and a way out, so I start walking through the empty aisles looking for the clothes. I pass by countless aisles not really paying attention 'Sofas, ..., Fridges, Produce, ..., Medical Supplies, ..., Baby Needs' I do a double take at the Baby Needs aisle because something felt off about it, but I just shrug the feeling off and go to the clothes section which was only a few aisles over.

As I'm picking out clothes I hear a quiet but very relaxing female voice say "stop baby", and as soon as I heard the voice, I fall into a trance and freeze in place, dropping the shirts and hoodies I had grabbed. Then the voice told me "baby, I need you to get naked for me." And I automatically started stripping down.

Once I was fully naked, the voice said "Go to aisle 13" and I slowly start walking towards aisle 13. Once I get to aisle 13 (Baby Needs) the voice says "now baby, I need you to get me a few things. First, I need you to go and pick out a changing mat for yourself." And as she said each item I went to grab it. "Second I need you to grab a bottle of baby powder... Baby wipes... A cute onesie... locking plastic pants... and finally baby, I need you to pick out the thickest, the biggest, and most importantly, the most absorbent diapers you can find" so I set down the pile of supplies and I go and walk over to the diapers and pick up a case of bambino magnifico diapers, then I hear the voice say "good job baby..."