3

3rd Person POV

Tzuyu stares at Sana as she walked down the empty hallway.

"What's her problem..." Tzuyu mutters to himself as he went back to class.

——————————

"I'm coming home late today, there's some leftover chicken in the fridge, just microwave them," Mina said as he zipped his bag closed.

"Thanks, dad" Tzuyu said mockingly as he headed to the bus station.

"I should have just eaten all the chicken"

Tzuyu pulled out his phone and walked slowly to the bus station.

He arrived and saw Sana, sitting, waiting for something.

"Hey" Tzuyu decided to greet her.

Sana didn't look at him or turn toward him. She sat still as a rock.

"Hey you, it's like 90 degrees out here, aren't uncomfortable wearing that puffy sweater?" Tzuyu said.

Sana looked at Tzuyu with her sharp eyes.

"It's none of your business, don't talk to me or try to be friendly, you're not gonna get anywhere"

The bus arrived shortly after and the two got in, sitting a great distance from the other.

They got off in the same area, just as Tzuyu is about to walk away, he heard Sana calling him.

"Hey, you."

Tzuyu turned around as Sana took out a can of soda from her bag and handed it to Tzuyu.

"This is for yesterday. I apologize"

Tzuyu was surprised as he took the can from her hand.

"Thanks," Tzuyu said.

"Now, don't talk to me if you see me. This is just an apology present, no more, no less." Sana said as she walked off.

Tzuyu stares at Sana as she slowly disappears from his sight.

Tzuyu started to walk away, he saw kids messing around in the sidewalk.

As he walks passed the kids, he saw an image in his head for a quick second.

Tzuyu quickly turns back at the kids.

"Hey stop it!" One said.

"Haha! Come and catch me!" Said another one as he tripped over his shoelaces and fly head-first into the road.

A furniture truck was driving right at the child.