6

Tzuyu rubbed his eyes and stares at the talking cat, confused.

"W-What..?"

"I'm one of the Twelve Protecters from heaven. I'm, the messenger."

"The protecters..?"

"It makes sense that you younglings don't know about our existence, we were created eons ago and was only summoned when a important event happened, so there wasn't a need to explain our presence to you guys."

"Oh...wait...if you're here now, doesn't that mean something important happened!?"

"Well...sort of...we noticed a large amount of strange power down at Earth, so we spread out to different places to investigate. We had to find an angel to help us with this...well, we were told which angel we are supposed to come to."

"Oh...couldn't you just tell me that in the beginning then?"

"I can't speak unless the angels call me as 'theirs' dummy."

"So one of the 'Twelve Protecters' is a stray cat?"

"is call a disguise idiot, I wouldn't want to go outside looking like this"

The yellow cat said as he jumped down the counter and glow with a white aura.

The white aura slowly shape from a cat to a large tiger, after a few seconds, the white aura went away, revealing the big tiger underneath it.

"Woah...you're a tiger!?"

"No kiddo, I'm the Messenger, I might look like a tiger but it's a mythical from of myself."

"Uhh...so what are you gonna do from now...?"

"I'm gonna follow you everywhere, everyday."

"Wait, wait, but Mina was the person who took you inside and claim you his first"

"But I was told that you were the angel I needed to stay with."

The tiger slowly turn back into the stray cat.

"Just live your normal life and take me wherever you go."

"What's your name?"

"N-name? I told you I'm the Messenger."

"No like, what do I call you?"

"The Messenger"

Tzuyu touched the cat's fur.

"Hey! What are you doing!?"

"You're...really soft..."

"..."

"Fluff, that's your name now."

"Kid, I don't know if you understand but, a name is a valuable thing to everyone and you shouldn't rename me, an ancient go-"

"Does it matter though? If you're gonna stay with me, I wanna be closer and the step one of that is to call each other by name and not ancient god's name."

"..."

"Oh, have I introduced myself? I'm Cho-"

"Chou Tzuyu, 19, I know everything about you already. Don't mess around too much."

Fluff said as he walked away from Tzuyu, he was interested in this new companion of his.