Part 12?

3 days later

Eliza was on the carpet playing while Maiya and Parker were upstairs. She climbed out of her play place and walts upstairs. While walking she missed a step, fell down and twisted her ankle. She lets out a scream before scream crying.

MAIYAS POV

I was upstairs with Parker making out. What can I say we were horny. I put on the tv for Eliza and put her in a play place before heading upstairs. After me and Parker finish I put on his shirt and layed in bed. I heard something hit the floor hard and scream. I looked at Parker who looked at me and we both ran out of bed. Parker ran downstairs while I put on pants. I came downstairs and Eliza was holding her ankle sobbing.

Maiya: poor princess what happened

I said as I picked her up. She just cried and cried on me. Parker looked at me worried and I shared the same look. He went and grabbed her bear while I held her on my lap. She was still crying, Parker had gotten some ice and lightly placed it on her ankle.

She had calmed down a little but still had tears coming down her eyes.

Maiya: baby what happened

Eliza: me fell

Maiya: does your ankle hurt

Eliza shook her head yes. 

Parker: shit

Maiya: let's take her to the hospital

Parker: didn't she just go

Maiya: that's because she ate marbles. We were supposed to watch her and she got hurt get dressed.

Parker and Maiya get dressed fast.

Maiya: how mad do you think Mattia would be

Parker: very you know how protective he is

Maiya carefully puts Eliza in her car seat. Eliza moved her leg and started crying.

Parker: shit what time is it in flordia

Maiya: late we'll tell them tomorrow

Parker and Maiya take her inside.

Doctor: okay from the papers you signed we'll be doing an x-ray

Maiya: okay

The doctors run an x-ray scan and touched her leg. Eliza was screaming at this point. She was in Parker's arms. He was trying to make her feel better but it wasn't working.

Doctors: ma'am her ankle is definitely broken.

Maiya: okay

The doctors put a cast on Eliza but during the whole time she was kicking and crying.

When they were finished Eliza was still crying. Parker picked her up and put her in the car seat.

Maiya: Kairi and Mattia are gonna kill me

Parker sticks a pacifier in her mouth

Maiya: shes 4

Parker: she needs it she's obviously crying and is in pain.

Maiya: okay

They went home and put Eliza in her bed and elevated her foot with pillows like the doctors said. Maiya put a block over the stairs and fell asleep exhausted .