Part 31?

ELIZA POV

I woke up to being on top of my dada and he was sleeping. I coughed on accident and he Abruptly woke up.

Mattia: ba- oh you scared me how are you feeling.

Eliza: no no

Eliza pushed her head further into her fathers naked chest. Mattia put on his shirt and put her back into a gown right on time as the nurse came in.

Nurse: hey Eliza today we're gonna be checking you

Eliza: ?

Nurse: her temperature has went down a little but she still has a fever which is not good but not bad. She's still wheezing which is bad just keep an eye on her. Don't force her to eat. She needs to eat soft foods like jello, pudding, ice cream, popsicles. If she gets a fever give her this medicine and do skin to skin contact. If anything goes wrong come here immediately.

Mattia: okay

Nurse: she's relased all you need to do is sign these papers

Mattia signed the papers, lifted Eliza up and took her to the car.

Mattia: when we get home like I promised we can eat ice cream and watch tv all day I'm bed

Eliza put on a half smile her dimples still showing. Once Mattia got home the boys flooded him and Eliza with questions he answered them and went upstairs

Mattia changes Eliza into a big shirt and underwear. He checked her temperature and saw that she was burning up again

Mattia: crap. Eliza imma go get your medicine. Here's my phone watch this movie.

He turned on Frozen and she snuggled in the blankets watching it

Mattia got the medicine

Mattia: here Liza open

Eliza looked up and shook her head no

Mattia: please

Eliza thought about it then she opened her mouth wide and Mattia put the teaspoon of medicine in her mouth. She made a cringing taste of how bad it taste. Mattia smiles and patted her head.

Mattia: good girl now you can have some ice cream

Eliza shook her head no and clasped her hand signaling Mattia to come to her. Mattia gets under the blanket and she crawls on top of him while still watching the movie. He smiled and ran his fingers through her hair.