Moving out 💕

you wake up looking really messy. With your hair looking like a birds nest. You lazily roll out of bed and notice that today was the day you were moving into SwayLA. You hop into the shower and get dressed.

You wear This

You have a smoothie and fruit for breakfast and brush your teeth after

You have a smoothie and fruit for breakfast and brush your teeth after. You were going to leave at 8:30 am it was 8:00 at the time so you went live on insta to announce the news. After 30 minutes of live you got off and hoped in your Jeep.
——————————————————————
30 minutes later

You slid out of your Jeep and walked up to the front door. You saw Jaden. You hugged him after you both went inside.
You saw all the guys sitting on the couch looking at you. You sit down between Jaden and josh. You were trying hard not to touch josh since we was shirtless and only in black shorts. Jaden started to talk.
J- so as you guys know this is my sister y/n and she's going to be living with us, just for a few months until she's 18.
Every one practically just nodded their heads and said ok.
J - so now we're all going to introduce ourselves.
Then Suddenly a random guy started talking.
?? - my names Noah Beck and I'm 19 years old.
?? - I'm Blake grey and I'm 19 to!
?? - I'm Bryce I'm 22
?? - I'm griffin or griff and I'm 21
?? - I'm kio and I'm 19
?! - I'm quinton and I'm 16
You already knew who josh was so he didn't speak. Then you said
Y/n Hi my name is y/n and I'm 17.
Then Jaden started to speak again.
J - also y/n I didn't tell you but your bed didn't arrive yet so your gonna be sharing with josh!
Y/n what.. no
J - c'mon y/n you'll be fine it's only for a week. Plus you know josh at least he's not a stranger.
Y/n - yeah I guess your right.
You say a bit sadly.
After a while of talking you all did your own thing. You spent most of the night unpacking.
——————————————————————
A

Hey y'all. Sorry if that was bad. I hope you enjoyed I'll update soon 💕
Love y'all