First offical day!

Y/n pov
I wake up at around 7:30 I look over the still in tact border to see he's not there. I sigh and fall back to my bed. I scrolled through my social media's for a few minutes until I was interrupted by Noah.
"Good morning! We're going to be swimming in the pool today if you wanna come" he said. I looked at him and said "I'll think about it" he left. Then josh came into the room wearing a hoodie and shorts. He sits at the end of my side of the bed and say "good morning" I say it back. He tried to reach for my head to stroke it, but I flinched and pulled alway. What was that? He asked. I replied with "I don't like when bois touch me" he smiled at me but looked kind of sad maybe I hurt him when I said that. He left. I finally got up showered and got changed

 I finally got up showered and got changed

You wore this •

You came  down stairs and said good morning to every one. Then you sat at the counter and scrolled through tiktok.
Josh sits next to you he smiles at you you do the same back. "I like your style"
Josh said "thank you" I said. You walk back up stairs and sit down in your bed. Josh comes up to grab you for swimming. "I think I'm just going to stay here" you said "why" he said while slightly laughing. "What am I going to wear?" You say, "a bikini" said josh NO"
You replied. "Why?" He said "bc I'm  to insecure. My body's ugly" you said. Josh says "y/n NO it isn't you body is drop dead gorgeous. Your curves are beautiful" you look to him and smile. "You have to say that. Your one of my best friends" you say "no I look at your body everyday and it's gorgeous" he says. You smile gently and say thank you.