Josh and nessa

It had been around 1 week since I moved in and every thing was going quite well. I was still sharing a bed with josh and I still hated him.
I wasn't really excited for today mostly bc Nessa was coming (Josh's girlfriend) the thing is nessa didn't like me at all she was coming at 2
Timeskip to 2.00
I heard a faint knock on the door and realised that it must be nessa. I sighed hard and then quickly slapped on something to wear. I wore this:

I went down stairs and noticed that josh and nessa where making out on the kitchen counter

I went down stairs and noticed that josh and nessa where making out on the kitchen counter. I was so grossed out so I decided to go back upstairs. But josh stoped me.

Josh pov.
I saw y/n from the corner of my eye walking back upstairs. I pulled away from nessa and said "y/n come" she then said "ok" is a shy but strong voice. Sad she made her way back down the stairs nessa wispered in my ear. "Ew what is she wearing my god wears the crop tops she's so ugly omg" I shrugged it off but I could tell that y/n heard it. Shw stoped midway and then said " nessa why don't you just say it to my face. Or are you to insecure. What I wear is my choice it's my body it's my choice. So if your going to comment on someone badly I suggest u get out of my brothers house." Wow I had never heard y/n talk like That. She's so powerful.
Y/n pov
After I shouted at nessa I just wanted to get out of there. So I went upstairs to call my best friends nick and ryland. I called them and we Mande up a plan to meet up together At 6:00 pm.

Wassuppp baddiesss sorry for not updating in forever I will update again tomorrow. Pleased leave suggestions in the comments. Byeee sexysss
Ily