2. Fun in the shore of Yamuna❤️

Oh, You butter thief!! sighed Draupadi. But as soon as Madhava gulped the tiny grain, we saw some strange expressions from the disciples and the sage.

Within a few seconds, the sage got up. We feared whether we insulted the Rishi.

"Draupadi, We came here with an empty stomach. But just by entering your hut, we feel satisfied. O dear one, I am very pleased and I grant you a boon that the world will always remember you in the form of Anapurna."

The Sages and the disciples left. We were still wondering what just happened. But soon I understood that it was Krishna's Leela.

The Lord came from Dwaraka to our hut in a forest in an instant when Draupadi remembered him. This shows he is Apadhbandava- the saviour of his devotees.

Oh, I will tell you some more incidents later. Now I am desperate for Madhava's arrival. After a few minutes, a guard came.

"O King, Dwarakadeesh Krishna has arrived." said the guard.

"Let him in with due respects".

He entered the hall. The peacock feather swayed in the air made my bliss. His handsome bluish body was wrapped by a yellow dhoti by which he shined like the sun. He had a flute in his waist which was decorated beautifully.

"Welcome, Vasudeva Krishna," said my brother.

Sri Krishna fell at the feet of him and took his blessings. Bhima hugged him so strongly that Madhav shouted in pain.

He came near me, "Dear best friend, how are you?".

"With your grace, I am fine, Madhav."

"When did I have grace on you, stupid?"

"Madhav-"

"Stop. I came here for a reason."

"What is that Madhav?"

"Before that, I should meet the two great ladies."

"Bhaiyya!!" Subadra sprang from nowhere and hugged Madhava.

"How are you, dearie?"

"I am fine. I and Draupadi sister made your favorite dishes!!"

"Where is my dear Sakhi?"

"She is in the kitchen arranging food for everyone."

Madhava advanced towards the kitchen. He saw Draupadi preparing the food with great devotion. She was busy churning the butter.

"Aha!! What a aroma!"

"Madhava, You came to kitchen? Oh I forgot that you are butter thief!"

"Hahaha! How are you, dear?"

"Govinda, You know that I am hiding my pains and faking smile and happiness. I don't want others to be in grief because of me."

"O Sakhi!!" Saying so he hugged her and wiped off her tears.

"Govinda, when will I get justice? You are the Lord himself. You are Narayana. Please clear my doubts."

"Sakhi, I promise you that Dharma will be established and everyone will get the justice. Now I am very hungry."

"Sure, Govinda. I will serve you the food."

"Untill I will eat this yummy butter."

"Again!"

Me, my brothers, Madhava, Subadra, Draupadi had food in the dining place.

Later I went to Madhava who was resting in his room.