Its been too long

Writing in third person
This is my first story so I'm sorry for it not being as good as I thought.
Don't forget to comment so I can make it better :)
————————————————————
Harry:
Everything is going well in Harry's life. His solo career has taken off pretty nicely after his second album being a success his fans can't wait to see what he's going to do next. Harry is also happy with everything until he's out with people but as soon as he's left alone with his thoughts; all he thinks about is that how much he misses the boys it's not he doesn't talk to them no not at all he talks to them a lot recently he's to talk to zayn again by sorting out their issues. The only person Harry is able to talk to is Louis he just can't bring himself to reach out to him; not after what he did ( or what Harry thinks Louis did ).

Louis:
Louis's life is going pretty smooth, with his debut album finally coming out after being worked on for 4 years. He's loving his life with the most supportive fans. But deep inside he also misses the lads, he talks to them ever so often but it still isn't like it used to be and Louis misses that. He finally brought himself to forgive zayn and now they both are working on bringing back their friendship. As happy as he is talking to the lads he still can't forgive himself for what management made him do.
Now he's no longer with SYCO but he still can't gather the guts to face Harry.
————————————————————————-
Stay tuned to see what happens when Harry and Louis receive a call.
————————-
Btw, updates almost every day.
💕💕