I miss you

Writing in third person
Please support and give ur feedback on the comment :)
————————————————————
Liam:
Liam is having a blast in his life he's enjoying and is actually doing great with his son Bear. He of course doesn't live with him as Cheryl and him are not together anymore. Liam is on great terms with the boys except for zayn; they both talked a little after Bear's birth as zayn reached out to congratulate him. That conversation was awkward as they both hadn't talked since zayn left the band Liam was still pretty mad at zayn for not only leaving the band but for leaving him as his feelings grew stronger. Liam wanted a reunion more than anything but he still didn't know how he face zayn after another 2 years of not talking. As long as Liam stayed single he kept thinking about zayn.

Zayn:
Zayn was doing pretty after his first album being a huge success he believed that the second one would be as big as the first one but he was proved wrong when he lost more fans than he could ever imagine. After this all he does is think about his time with the boys (he misses them) well mostly Liam but he'd never tell him that not after breaking his heart and walking away from the band. After what happens to his album he decided to reach out to his old pals and sort everything out he started with Louis as they both had the most beef; then he went on to talk to Harry and was pretty happy with his response; Now zayn was in good terms with Louis and Harry. It was time to contact Niall.
———————————————————————
Okay I know this chapter was shit but stay tuned because in the next one the real story starts.
Most of the story will take place in Niall's POV as soon as it changes I'll mention so hope you enjoy this little figment of my imagination
💕💕