The plan

Sorry for the grammar errors and spellings, Enjoy 😉
—————————————————————-
Niall's POV continues:
After I talked to zayn I knew I had to something to get the boys together again firstly for zayn and secondly for the fans as they have had to wait for 3 extra years.
Non of us thought that our careers would turn out the way they did, we weren't expecting any of this.
But now I had to something somehow to get them all in a room without killing each other which was hard as Harry was extremely mad at Louis even after all this time I know this because I saw him last week and all he talked about was how much he hated Louis but at the same time misses him same goes for Louis except he's not mad he just misses his hazza.
Liam has calmed down a bit but he is still quite mad at zayn he never mentions it but you can see it all over his face once zayn is mentioned. Zayn on the other hand just wants his Liam back; he knows it's going to be hard be he's going to try his best and get him back.
———————————————————
Niall's plan
(Written in third person)
Niall knew that it was going to be hard to contact all the boys and then get them together at the same place without them finding out.
Niall's was to get them all in a house or room and lock all of them including himself for as long as it takes them to make up
[(Typical captain niall)]
Now all he had to do was call them and get them in his house, then lock them in.
_____________________________________________
Niall's POV
I had already had planed now I had to do my research and find out where all the boys were in the world. After about 5 hours of calling people and searching shit on google I finally found out that after 1 week, Harry, Louis, Liam and zayn were all  going to be in LA. Perfect time to get them in my house' I thought while smiling like a maniac.
————————————————————
'Time to call the boys'; I thought and picked up my phone to start by calling Liam ............
"Hey Li..." I said as soon as he picked up the call.
"Hey wassup Nialler'" he replied in a happy tone.
"Nothing much... just missing you Lima" I said truthfully.
He muttered a long "aww........." in the call.
And I turned red. He then asked "so you wanna meet up" just like I imagined he would, 'boy I'm good' I thought before answering.
Before I could reply he said "where are you right now?"
"In LA" I answered quickly
I could feel a smile forming on his face through the call.
"That's great I'm coming to LA in 3 days"
He said in a happy and excited tone.
I said "woohoo" like I had no idea about this. He didn't take long and said "ok, so where you wanna meet up"
I thought before answering and said "I'll text you the when and where"
"Can't wait to see you Nialler" he exclaimed. "Me too" I said ans then hung up.
——————————————————————-
I know it's a little short but...
I'll work harder on next one.....
Pls send me some feedback 💕💕💕💕