Prologue

"KILL HIM!" screamed Techno raising his iron sword. Blood dripping from the blade, staining it a dark red.  Currently, Wilbur, Tommy, Phil and Techno are participating in the annual Minecraft Championship. This was the second time they had gotten on a team together, and let's just say they were very happy about that. The other teams? Not so much. Some even complaining about how unfair the team was. But they didn't care.
     "Isn't that Dream and George?" Tommy asked, barely wearing any armor. Only leather boots and pants on his body.
      "Who cares? I want BLOOD" Techno charged as Phil followed suit. Techno wiping them out with ease considering they wore only leather armor.
     "You need to calm down-"
     "Take that, Dream!" Techno taunted, interrupting Wilbur. The pig was high off of the adrenaline that came from fighting, an excited grin plastered on his face.
     "Don't interrupt me!" He pointed his sword as Techno, the two about ready to argue once more. Tommy peaked to the side of the two seeing the orange ocelots coming over the horizon. The red border could also be seen trailing behind them, glowing.
     "Uh oh, umm, guys?" Tommy called out, but the two ignored him. Did they forget that they are in the middle of a survival game!? He was about to try again til Phil jumped in. Wings fluffed out in slight annoyence.
     "Hey dumbasses! We got company so shut up!" The two immediately stopped, giving Phil a confused stare. Sure, he had his moments of being angry, but he seemed fine before. No real hints of anger. Wilbur glanced at Techno, before giving a small shrug. They all poised for attack as the group approached them.

     Tommy and Wilbur had died during the small battle, but luck was on their side as Techno and Phil had killed them and survived. 
     "Come on Techno, let's get away from this goddamn border." Phil sprinted away, jogging to follow him. The slow moving border forcing them to move.
     "Hey Phil, is there some wrong here? or...." Voice trailing off, not too sure if he upset the winged man. He glanced back at him, giving a confused look.
     "No. Hurry up slowpoke, there's more people." Techno didn't believe that for one second, having a feeling that a lecture was definitely coming their way. Or maybe just his.

     The championship was over, and they had not won. Which contradicted most of the audience's predictions. A few bets may have been lost.
     "Come on! I thought we had it in the bag!" Whined Tommy, the team walking back home in defeat. All three were complaining how they were just a hundred points behind second place. Just missing dodgebolt. Phil walked silently, seeming deep in thought. His laughs often times echoing a joke not filling the empty silence of tonight. Wilbur looked at Phil, a small inkling of concern flickering in his eyes. He had been acting rather aggressive today in the championship. Appearing to be more violent with killing opponents. He shrugged it off and decided to just ask him when they got home.

     He probably just had a bad day and is bummed out after losing. Weren't they all?