Chapter 5- Hello

As soon as Phil ran off Techno jumped up along with Wilbur to follow. They couldn't let their friend run away again, who knows what he would do! They saw Phil run into the bathroom and lock the door. He knocked, but no answer. Wilbur knocked again and again but no answer.
     "We can't just leave him in there, especially in that state!" Wilbur cried Tommy appearing behind the two, still sniffling.
     "Phil. Phil? You okay? Let us in!" Techno yelled as he started to bang on the door. He didn't want to have to knock down the door, not knowing if that would hurt his friend.
     "Phil please! We can help!" Wilbur yelled banging on the door. After a few minutes they heard a voice and a thump. Did he pass out? Is he okay?
     "I'm knocking down the door." Techno stated as he backed up. He ran at the door and banged into it. Wilbur nodded and joined in as the two rammed the door. Eventually the door came off it's hinges and fell down. They walked in as Tommy just stood at the door frame, silent. There was Phil on the ground passed out. With another person, like a red version of Phil. His tail swished side to side as he grinned.
     "That's another way to get in." He said, stepping on Phil like a bug.
     "Get off of him!" Shouted Tommy as Techno advanced to kill this guy. His sword clenched tightly in his hands. Wilbur glared at him, not trusting this person one bit.
     "I'm Redza, a part of Philza over here." Redza backed off of Phil, Techno surging forwards and hauling him over his shoulder. He winced at the weight.
     "Where did you come from?" Wilbur asked,
     "Phil created me of course!" Phil created this person? Why would he do that? "Not on purpose. But I'm an evil part of him, since your friend is a pretty horrible person." Wilbur was quick to deny that statement,
     "No he's not!" Redza raised in eyebrow in amusement. A sly grin etched on his face.
     "Oh really? Then why did he beat Techno up? Why was he always so rude to you guys? Snapping at you and being all grumpy?" He was about to argue, but Redza had a point. The things Phil had done was not something a good person would do. But that didn't matter, Phil was still his friend!
     "You must have caused it, somehow," Tommy accused, anger in his eyes. Redza frowned, not liking what Tommy had said.
     "I'll fucking end you kid, so watch your mouth." He hissed. He flinched, backing up a bit. Redza pushed past them and walked out of the bathroom. They couldn't let this Redza dude just walk around and do whatever. So Wilbur pulled out his sword and looked at Techno. He nodded and put Phil down onto the floor. Techno jumped at him as he quickly turned around and blocked Technos sword with his own. The blade appearing from out of nowhere.
     "Trying to stop me, huh?" He knocked Technos sword away, it clattering to the ground. He pointed his sword at his neck "but you're weak." Wilbur used the opening and slashed Redza across the back. "You don't want to do that." Wilbur gave him a confused look as Redza pointed at Phil. A large red cut appeared on his back, this was not good.
     "Hrg!" The blunt side of his sword slammed against Will's head as he clutched his head in pain.
     "Hurt me, you hurt your friend. So good luck catching me-" ropes wrapped around Redza pulling him down. "What!" He yelled as the ropes were quickly tied tightly around him. Wilbur looked up to see Tommy tying Redza up. He withered under the ropes but couldn't get out.
     "Don't forget about me, you imposter!" Yelled Tommy triumphantly. Wilbur got up, walking over and lending a hand to Techno.
     "What are we gonna do? We can't hurt him." Redza just grinned and laughed. Techno glared at him as he walked over to Phil. Will was quick to stop him, grabbing his arm.
     "No you don't. You rest, I take care of him." Wilbur ordered shooing him away. He groaned and flopped on the couch. Tommy continued to make sure Redza couldn't get out no matter what. Wilbur grabbed some bandages from the cabinet and wrapped them around Phil's cut. Guess they had to play the waiting game and wait for Phil to wake up.

     Before people argue that Phil couldn't beat Techno or Redza couldn't. I let Phil beat Techno because he wasn't used to Phil fighting like he was an enemy and was surprised. And he was trying to go easy until the end but he was already too beaten up and tired. Same with Redza, he was already beaten up and tired.