3

"When meeting the one sometimes has really no boundaries or time.Sometimes you just know their the one even after a short amount of meeting them.You don't get to tell yourself to not feel what you're feeling."

C L A R E

"Clara honey pass me the ketchup."My mum calls from her seat on the table.I did so pass the ketchup.

"So Athena" My aunt started "Auntie please call me Clara." I said as I take a fork of my chicken."I will do no such thing-Athena is a beautiful name honey.Named after the goddess of Wisdom and courage.In which my dear you have!"Aunt Ariana expresses and I groaned but my parents chuckle.

"You only like because you suggested that name to mother-it's the only traditional name that you and mama like." I said and ate my dinner. "Although that is true,But tell me goddaughter would you like to be called Marie the sixth,although that is a wonderful name but Athena sets the bar high don't you think."She said and sips on her wine.

"Queen Athena Clara Fleurir Aspherite Joseph the first."She said testing the title with my name on her tongue.For a minute or two I didn't say anything simply eating and silently praying I wouldn't have to be known as that yet.There is so much to learn and so much in my young life to live by.

My father cleared his throat clearly noticing my uncomfortable moment. "So honey how was the charity football game?" my mum asks and I smiled glad with the change of subject but somehow Trent was all I could think of.Well no lie but all I could watch in the whole match was him and I admit I was guilty for not cheering on my own country but yes he got my attention despite me not wanting to admit it.

"It was interesting and eventful mother." My dad chuckled on my answer. "Espolia is inlove with our daughter-I can tell you that."He added. "When she walked to present the kick off ball,the whole crowd went wild!"My father exaggerate and the table laughed.

"Ahh to be young and free-One thing I would want back!I had all the men on their knees for me!"My aunt said and my mother shake her head and I laughed.Auntie Ariana can be considered to be Espolia's very own Princess Margaret,her partying and her love to be in the spotlight.But she was one kind woman-she was willing to risk everything for anyone who needed her help.

"Tell me young lady,Have you set an eye on the man of your dreams yet?"Aunt Ariana asks and I smiled and shake my head as my father smirk and I gave him a glare."I swear on my soul love,You have your mother's shyness.Despite all the tabloids calling you confident and such-Which you inherited from me thank god but you have your mother's shyness when it comes to men!"She exclaim and I facepalm.

"That is absolutely not true auntie,If I may recall I have rejected men again and again.I reject one every single day!" I exclaim. "Oh Hermoine don't tell you're doing to her what pa and ma made you go through!You're making her meet her suitors over breakfast aren't you?"She asks my mum and I smiled and my mum looked at her "it's tradition!" My mum defended "tradition which ended when you married someone not from that breakfast meeting.If there was one thing you should learn is that early mornings and meeting weird,awful,try hard men do not go well together!"Aunt Ariana expresses and my mum huffed while looking and squinting at me.

"Well time is running and as you can see Clara is very much not in a relationship and her 21st birthday is ten months from now."My mum said and I sighed.

"It's the 21st century Hermoine,Heiress doesn't have to get married to get the throne and you have raised an amazing and responsible child that is loved by her nation.There is no rush.Clara here is doing the absolute job being an un-titled crown princess."My aunt said and I smiled grateful.Well atleast someone is noticing my accomplishments.

"We can't be too sure Ariana.But for now yes Clara we will stop with the suitor breakfast and you will take your time.I hope you have someone in mind?"She asks and for a moment I was stuck.