5

C L A R E

It was now a week before my trip to London.We were on the last meeting to finally finish with the itinerary of my first ever Royal tour in which with arrangements made,My paternal cousin Petera would be joining.

"As soon as her highness lands on Heathrow via the Heirloom Plane,Her highnesses will be greeted by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and the Earl and Countess of Wessex.Her highness will then travel with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to Buckingham Palace where Her highness will meet the Queen and the Prince of Wales as well as other members of the British Royal Family."Arron the head of Public Relations as well as Avelyn notes all this down as Jonathan spoke.

"Her highness will then have tea with the Royal Family and then leave for Hargrove Castle,The official estate of the Espolian Royal Family in London.Her Royal Highness would they have the rest of the day and the evening free."Jonathan continues.

"The next day,Her Royal Highness would then meet with The Espolian people who resides in London either for work or studies the next morning in the Ballroom of Hargrove Castle.In where her highness would have tea with the community and later hand Royal Scholarship to two of the recipients and with that Her Highness is required to make a speech.The rest of the day and evening is then free for Her Highness to make plans for."John stated.

"The third day of the visit is then planned to be a visit of Her Royal Highness to Espolia Embassy in where Mr and Mrs Gregory Smith Espolian Ambassador to the United Kingdom will hold a banquet in honor of the Royal Visit.Her Highness would them meet with the Espolian Families that is supported by the Royal foundation as well as other Espolian families.This purpose would then highlight the struggles of the families and where the institution could help them.Her Royal Highness would also require to prepare a speech and to note traditional performances would also be presented.The event would perceive to last up towards the late evening."Jonathan continued.

As Johnathan went on I find myself slowly getting excited but at the same time the nerves does settle in as well.

"As for royal visits to tourist hotspots would be conducted and joined by the members of the British royal family during the one week official tour.The British royal family had also sent a request for a joint visit with Princess Athena to charities in which they are patron on.In which the Princess has accepted and a schedule would be sent soon.Other than that on the last night of the official visit,Her highness would then be granted a state dinner in Buckingham Palace hosted by the Queen."As Jonathan ended and closed his file.

"Does her royal Highness have any question?" he asks and I shake my head. "Avelyn did you get all that?"I ask and she nods "great I want it printed and sent to me before the evening." I said and gathered my things as I stood up.

"Princess,Her Majesty The Queen would like to see you in her office immediately after this meeting is dismissed."I nodded "Meeting dismisses,Thank you for your time and ensuring me a perfect solo Royal Tour." I said and smiled before they clapped and I leave with Avelyn hot in my trail.

"Avelyn phone please"As she passes and I scroll through Instagram and replying to my messages.

Sadly enough two weeks on and I still have no message or whatsoever from a certain English footballer.Have I really been ghosted?. Shrugging I replied to my best friend.

Diane:Heard you're leaving soon!Before you go I call for a night out! X

I smiled and replied

Clara:That sounds incredible! Let's do Saturday night? X

Diane:Perfect! By the way Marcus wants to come? X

Clara:Thats fine by me as long as no awkward tension and just fun vibes only! X