How You Met!

Mal: You were practicing your powers in the cafeteria when the VK walked in and spotted you then walked over and smirked softly "Elsa's daughter correct?" she asked so you nodded then she introduced herself "I'm Mal, daughter of Maleficent" She told you so you nodded and got to know each other.

Ben: You arrived from the Isle of the lost with your sister and your friends then exited the limo and was met by Queen Belle, her husband and their son who smiled softly and greeted us politely. He then walked in front of you before bowing and kissing your hand causing you to blush a bright red in shock and you looked to your sister for help whilst she giggled.

Evie: You were with Ben and your sister, greeting the VKs when a blue haired beauty caught your eye and they smirked then walked over "Hi! I'm Evie, daughter of the evil queen" she told you so you waved and your sister glared "step away from my sister please" Audrey said pulling you behind her and Ben causing you to tilt your head.

Uma: You were going to help Ben find Mal in the Isle of the list. Once you arrived at the Isle you were greeted by a tall female who smirked "a lost prince with his princess" she said "um... She's just my best friend" Ben said "Oh really?" the female asked "I'm Uma" she said before grabbing you and taking you to a bar-like thing

Gil: You were flying around Auradon with your half brother Pete, the son of Peter Pan and Wendy when you saw him, the son of Gaston watching you and you were pulled to the ground by Pete so you landed on your toes "Hi, I'm Harry and this is Gil" one of the two men said "Im Pete the son of Peter Pan and Wendy and this is Y/N, my half sister, the daughter of Tinkerbell and Peter Pan" Pete said so Gil shook my hand and I smiled.

Harry: You were looking around the Isle of the lost with Ben and Evie your best friends before you were greeted by a trio of VKs "That's Uma, the daughter of Ursula, the one of her left is Gil, the Son of Gaston and on her right is Harry Hook, the son of Captain Hook" Evie told us so we nodded then I had my hand taken before a kiss was planted on my hand and I blushed deeply with a squeak.

Dogue: You had just walked into the school with the older VKs when he greeted you, he was your tour guide and showed you around whilst telling you all of the facts about the school.

Chad: You Met in class, he had asked for help with the maths equations and you agreed, you offered to tutor him which he quickly agreed to.

Audrey: You had been swimming when the borders opened and you were taken to Auradon where you were greeted by Belles son and Auroras daughter who stared at you so you smiled shyly "I'm Audrey" she said "Y/N" I muttered in a fit of nervousness.

Jane: Your brother had pulled you over to pet Duke when she walked over and introduced herself and Carlos introduced the two of you whilst you stared at her causing her to giggle and smile softly before waving and leaving.

Lonnie: You were in your first ever maths class when she sat next to you and introduced herself to you so you shyly introduced yourself in return and she helped you understand most of the problems.