How They Care For You When Regressed!

Mal: She doesn't leave your side, since your quite young when Regressed you tend to be quite clumsy. Mal is very worried that you will hurt yourself so she is always by your side saying things like "you're too small to do that bubs" or "let beary do that for you". You don't mind though, you love being cared for.

Ben: He is similar to mal, but only because you're so clingy, you are quite the crybaby so when he leaves for a second you begin to sob and so he has to come back. He doesn't mind though, he loves the idea of caring for you. He taught himself how to cook just for you.

Evie: Because you are EXTREMELY young when Regressed, usually newborn to 1 years old. She can't leave you alone for long, she's always by your side, she makes bottles of milk for you, she does everything she needs to to make sure your comfortable but also healthy.

Uma: She is very protective, in your head space you are usually between 3 and 5 but you're very shy and kind of a goody-two-shoes. Uma doesn't even leave to get food when your small, she waits until you're big again because she's so worried. She is good at taking care of you.

Gil: He is very unsure of how to care for you at first but he does his best and asked Uma to help, He is very protective of you but he is also scared to cuddle you because he's frightened that he'd squish you in his giant arms. He ends up being amazing at caring for you. And maybe the best cuddle (don't tell the others 😉)

Harry: Best. Carer.
He may be kind of Cocky, but he has good reason too, he is the best carer out of everyone, he is good at everything! He can cook, he cleans, he diciplines you but not often cause you're an angel. He even takes you out places that you want to go to! He even knows what you want before you say anything!

Dogue: As I said before, he took time to learn everything he needed so that he could be a good carer to you, and he is! He isn't as good as Harry yet, but he's very close, he hears one letter come from you're little mouth and he's already got what you need or want.

Chad: It takes a while for Chad to learn how to be a good carer, but once he learns he is pretty good, he spoils the heck out of you. Just last week he got you 20 stuffed animals, 3 lego sets AND a while wardrobe of new small space clothing! He gets his chef to cook whatever you want. He constantly wants to give you cuddles.

Audrey: At first she has no clue how to care for you, but learns as she gets to know what you're like when small, not only are you tiny but you're also super shy and kind of a crybaby. She constantly gives you the cuddles you deserve and gives you everything you missed out on as a child due to being from the Isle of the Lost.

Jane: She is amazing at caring for you, she spoils you but not to the point where you have like 4 rooms full of toys *cough* Chad *cough* she had taken care of a couple of littles before meeting you and so she had experience and used that to take care of you.

Lonnie: Doesn't know how to care for you at first either. But she does know that she will protect you from everyone and anyone, she would murder anyone, even her best friend, if they hurt you. She soon found out how to care for you. Soon becoming 3rd best carer out of everyone. Literally she's the best cook out of everyone and the second best cuddle (shhhh).

A/N: I hope you've been enjoying this so Far, I probably won't upload 7 chapters everyday, but I'll upload as often as I can! Thank you for reading!!

Also, let me know what I should call my readers, cause I have no clue 🤔🥺