Some of y'all are confused, and I don't blame you

[A/N: NOT AN UPDATE LMAO]

Okay, some of y'all are confused about the timeline, and I don't blame you; I'm confused too, and I'm sorry because I'm too gay to function (*laughs in genderfluid*)

Always wanted to do that.

(*Coughs with no coronavirus or anything*)

Back to the main point.

So I'll be presenting you on what really is happening in the chapters, and the timelines of the story, and if you guys are still confused, don't hesitate to send me a virtual frying pan flying towards my way because I'm an idiot sksksk, and I'm already done with life, so fuck it.

Okay so, chapter 1 is titled 'A Mother's Love' which all of you know, didn't have to start with that Fel, but whatevs.

Okay so, my Ocs'? Oc's? Own characters;

1st Chapter:

Jong-ha and Min-hoo are actually in their classroom; Min-hoo is a huge fan of 'Who Made Me a Princess' so she decided to write a fanfiction about WWMAP (or maybe a foreshadowing of a book) and made Jong-ha read it; Jong-ha read it, and said those comments seen in the 1st chapter.

Okay so, the teacher who came to check up on them is yeah, the guy I mentioned in Chapter 2; their Chemistry teacher and yes, Jong-ha was the one who caused the explosion in their science lab.

2nd Chapter:

Okay, Min-hoo is bothering Jong-ha who is sleeping, and then chemistry teacher walks in, blah blah blah, then they went to their favorite ice cream parlor, and they talked about Jong-ha's crush, which probably would be mentioned in later chapters, so guys don't forget; and then they died.

How did they die you ask? It will be revealed on later chapters cause the thing is, it will be related to their love interest (*shrieks in llama*)

3rd and 4th Chapter:

OKAY SO, THIS IS WHERE MOST ARE CONFUSED AND I DON'T BLAME YOU, BECAUSE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I JUST WENT WITH THE FLOW BECAUSE I'M LAZY AND YOU CAN PROBABLY THROW A VIRTUAL BADGER IN MY WAY, BUT I'LL EXPLAIN IT.

So in the 3rd chapter, Bella is running in their backyard? garden? whatsoever those rich caviar eating aristocrats call them; she actually already met Claude at that time and is fantasizing him blah blah, and also there's this space gap, which symbolizes like the time, and I didn't like how italic looks on the page, so I just did the gap thing, and that was actually a bs thing to do.

So yeah, it was a flashback; when she was trudging around with Roger. It was a flashback, my dear dudes and dudettes.

It sounds like ducks, dudes and dudettes. LMAO

Okay so in Chapter 4, we introduce our dear mc, Ilene. Ilene is in her room, and stuff, and then Ijekiel visits her.

Then on the next day, Bella same with her brother, just came barging in their estate, and then told Ilene how she met Claude.

If you guys are still confused. This is what happened:

A letter written by Bella was sent to Ilene, on the day Bella met Claude > Then the next day, she received the letter, and Ijekiel went to see what she knows, since Ijekiel knows that Bella sent a letter to Ilene > Then the next day, Bella went to Ilene and talked about how she met Claude.

So in an easier method, you could say.

The letter was sent on a Monday afternoon.

Ilene received the letter on a Tuesday morning, and was visited by Ijekiel on the afternoon.

Then Bella visited her on a Wednesday.

And in one of the comments someone was confused on what Ilene meant. Idk?

Okay, Ilene is Jong-ha, and Bella is Min-hoo.

Ilene is scared because she thinks everything is a dream, or a pigment of her imagination and she's worried that her whole life is just a lie and everything is just happening like a movie where she wakes up in a hospital bed.

While Bella, is the type to go with the flow and doesn't question everything too much, and accepts it with her whole being.

Since they're five, I just want Ilene to be more of the realistic character but like when she turns 8, she realizes yeah, it ain't a dream, get over it and she does what she do the best, she flirts with the princess.

OKAY SO, FUN FACT;

Ilene is the first one to meet Athanasia, if you're wondering; she is also Athanasia's 'female' play buddy.

She met Athanasia when her father went to visit Claude, and saw Athanasia with Felix, and yeah, that's when their friendship bloomed.

She was also the first one to know the existence of Lucas besides Athanasia; Athanasia told Ilene about Lucas and Raven.

Fun fact, Ilene is Bi.

Another fun fact, the Hamblins' are amazing magicians, but they're more proficient with the water element.

THE MORE YOU KNOW LMAO.

OKAY SO THAT'S IT, I KNOW SOME OF Y'ALL SKIPPED IT, BUT THAT'S OKAY.

And you're probably asking, that's it? What about chapter 5 and 6?

It's midnight, I'm tired, I felt bad for those who were confused because of my shitty writing, so I decided to do this, and chapter 7 still ain't breathing, while chapter 8 is finished and I'm still here wondering why the fuck do us, students have online classes.

I'm done, peace out!