CHAPTER II

"Guys?! Jason's gone!"

"Girl who the fuck is Jason?" Sasha replied. The pack of three looked at me in confusion.

"Um... I mean Dylan!" I placed my hand on my forehead.

Jordan replied. "What do you mean he's gone? Where'd he go?"

"He- he was... killed... by Fenty.

"You mean that fine girl Sasha just told me about? Girl you stay fucking with the wrong bitches. Stay getting yo heart broke. But this time it gon happen, like, literally." Kehlani said.

"Dylan is... dead?" Jordan looked mortified. "Oh my fucking God bitch I can't." His voice cracked and he walked away quickly, most likely heading back home.

Fuck, I feel for him.

"Girl you can't be fucking with this bitch! She a damn killer! She just fucking killed Dylan!" Sasha said.

"Yea you better stay away from that bitch." Kehlani agreed.

I understood every word that she was saying, but at the same time the woman is sexy as shit. However I ain't about to fuck with a bitch that kill my friends.

"Girl I'm hungry as fuck. Let's get some food forreal this time".

"No cap." Said Kehlani.

So we walked back over to the crowded line and queued up for the BBQ once again. Then my phone was ringing. I checked who it was but it was from a number I didn't recognize.

I answered.

"Hello?"

"Babygirl? You hungry? I got you something."

How the fuck..?

"Come by the left street corner with the pumpkin near it."

She hung up.

Was I really about to seclude myself with this killer with supernatural powers and risk it all because she was fine as fuck? Of course.

"I gotta go pee. I'll be right back".

"Girl...whatever I got yo spot." Sasha said.

I walked down to the corner that the woman told me to, away from all the people. It was dead silent over here.

I arrived exactly where she told me to and she wasn't there, so I called her phone again.

"Where are you?"

"I'm right behind you." I looked behind me.

No the fuck you ain't.

She suddenly hung up. God why does she do that creepy shit?

I looked behind me again.

"OHHH SHIT!" I jumped for the second time tonight. I ain't hear footsteps girl what the hell???

"Here's your food babygirl." She handed me a paper plate full of jerk chicken and a burger, with some sauce on the side.

I took the plate "um thank-

"Wait hold on...". She reached out her right arm in the direction of the BBQ, and a chilled sprite appeared in her shaking hand within three seconds. She handed me the sprite.

"Ummm what the fuck am I seeing?"

"A sprite." She looked at me as if I was stupid.

"What do you want from me?" I asked her.

"Yuh pussy".

And my pussy she will get.

"Wow...really?" I pretended to be offended.