CHAPTER V

I jogged downstairs to answer the ringing doorbell. It must've been Fenty fine ass.

"Who dat is?" Asked Sasha.

"I got a delivery!" I yelled to her.

I opened the door. I saw Robyn on her phone wearing a black New York type bomber jacket, with white furry sleeves, black jeans with a chain attached and black timbs. She looked badass as hell.

"Wagarn wid you sexy." She said loudly.

"Shhh quiet down baby I don't want Sasha to know you're here." I silenced her.

"Oh right right, sorry boo. Where we bouta do this at?" She came into my house and closed the door.

"Gimme a hug and I'll tell you." She pulled me by my arm into a hug. Damn she smells like heaven.

"Mmm you smell so good baby. Come with me." I took her hand and led her to the sofa. We both sat down. "Um Robyn? I was gonna ask you if you could take me on a date."

She widened her eyes at me. "Oh no babygirl, I don't do dates. I'm a murderer. I ain't tryna get caught and lose some wet ass pussy over a date. We can date at my place ight." She winked.

"Shit alright then. Wait what if Sasha come down and see you?"

"She'd most likely ask to fuck but that wouldn't be possible cause I'll just teleport." She giggled.

Thank God for those powers chile...

We sat there for a moment in silence.

I scooted closer to her on the sofa. "What's on your mind baby?" I asked her.

"You." She slowly caressed my thigh. I felt myself getting wet in between my legs. I moaned in approval.

She ran her tongue over her bottom lip. I climbed on top of her onto her lap. She swiped her hand up my dress and slid my panties to the side. She then placed her finger on my clit and started to rub it in a circular motion. "Mmm yes Robyn", I moaned.

"Yea, you like that shit?" She sped up on my clit. I felt two fingers slide into my wetness, making my eyes roll back. "Ooo shit baby", I dragged out.

"Nicki girl is you okay?" I heard Sasha shout from upstairs.

The fine ass woman fingered me faster. "You finna get us caught boo." She knew what she was doing, like she wanted me to get caught. "Ohhh shit." I moaned louder.

I suddenly heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Oh shit.

VWOOP

"Onika what's wrong?"

I took out my phone and pretended like I was watching something as she rushed closer to me. "Oh nothing, just watching some tragic shit." I laughed.

"Ooo something smells good, what that is?" She stood near me by the sofa.

"New perfume that I just got."

"Ooo pass me the bottle."

"Nah it's okay." I laughed nervously.

"Uh uh girl, something is off with you bitch. You been acting real strange lately." Sasha knew me inside and out. She knew if I was feeling the slightest inconvenience. I couldn't hide a thing from this girl, she would catch onto it so damn quick.

"Wait whose shoes are those? The fucking killer's, right Nicki? Why the fuck you got this bitch in yo hou-

VWOOP

"OH SHIT WHAT THE FUCK?!" Sasha looked terrified, as Fenty appeared back onto the sofa. "SHE GOT SUPERPOWERS AND SHE FINE? DAMNNN, YOOO SHE DA ONE RIGHT HERE!"

"How the fuck you know I'm a killer?" She stood up from the sofa and pulled me up by my hand so I could stand. "Yo did you tell her about this shit? What di fuck mi tell yuh gyal?!" I was shitting bricks at this point, I was not ready to die right now.

"Aye listen Fenty you fine as shit and all but ima need you to leave the premises." Sasha slowly attempted to push her out of the house.

Damn she brave.

"Look here Sasha, this ain't yo muthafuckin' house, and yo bestie right here she invited me over to hit and I'll be damned if I don't get to make her sexy ass cum."

Sasha floated off of the ground and Fenty opened the door to let her out. She raised her hand up using her powers, to make her fly out of the house, then she closed the door and locked it.

"There. Now we ain't got no distractions babygirl. Let's finish what we started." She pushed me down back on the sofa.

I felt slightly uncomfortable right now. She kicked my friend out of my house and I know it would be impossible to get her back.

"Um I don't wanna do this anymore." My hands shaking from the fear of her presence.

"Ayy gyal stop fucking around, you asked for this shit. Now you gonna get it." I stood up trying to get to the front door. "If you move one more fucking muscle I'll kill her." She reached for the golden glock in her back pocket.

Being terrified and horny is not a good mix...

She picked me up and took me to the kitchen counter and sat me down on it.

"Take off yuh fuckin dress." She tugged at me. I took off my dress leaving myself in only my wet panties. "Take yuh panties off too." I took those off and she snatched them from my hand putting them in her back pocket. "Thank you."

I do smell good, shit I don't blame her.

"Damn boo look at those titties." She bit her lip and pinched my nipples causing me to moan loudly. "They'd look better in my mouth though boo, right?"

She took one of my nipples into her mouth and sucked on it vigorously. "Ugh shit baby." I moaned.

Robyn grabbed by face and pressed her soft lips against mine, our tongues wrestling for dominance, and of course, she won.

She suddenly stopped, so I propped my arms back on the counter, anticipating her next move. Her pretty hazel eyes gazed into me and slowly unbuttoned her bomber jacket and let out a mischievous giggle, causing me to get butterflies all over. The sexy ass woman spread my legs and took two of her fingers into her mouth and stuck them in me, moving them at a slow pace. "That feel good baby?" I responded by my eyes rolling to the back of my head. She picked up the pace pumping into my ocean faster, curling both fingers. "Shit Robyn I'm bouta squirt!" She pulled out her fingers and rubbed my clit in a fast motion. "FUUUCK!!" I screamed. She stood to the side as I squirted all over the floor. "I ain't done with you yet babygirl."

She picked me up in the air making me sit on her shoulders, and she started to flick her tongue on my clit in the air. I passed out for a second. She put me down.

"Oh shit, you good?"

"Fuck", I moaned "I'm tired." I sighed breathing heavily.

"Go take a shower and get back to me boo." She pecked my lips.

I tiredly took myself upstairs and entered the bathroom turning on the shower.

***

We both sat there on the sofa, me sitting on her lap while talking to her about our sexual kinks and all. For some reason I felt really comfortable around her...

"Alright I'm gonna go get Sasha."

"That's it babygirl." She stood up. My heart started racing, remembering what she told me when I tried to get Sasha before.

I'll try my best to update more frequently.😘❤️