CHAPTER VI

"No! What are you doing?" I yelled to her as she shot up from the couch.

"Mind yuh business gyal." My heart rate sped up increasingly fast.

Please don't hurt Sasha.

There was nothing I could do. She's way too powerful, and I have no idea what this woman is capable of.

She opened the door to Sasha. My heart fell out of my ass.

"Aye you gonna have to give me some fucking privacy." She grabbed Sasha by the arm and squeezed her hand. VWOOP

How the fuck will I get her now?

"No! Bring her back!" I yelled to her.

She walked back over to me, with a huge smile on her face, "problem solved. Now get back inside." I followed her order and walked quickly back inside.

The murderer came and sat next to me on the sofa. She played with her golden glock in her hand for a while, whilst staring at me. She was making me so anxious right now.

"Please don't kill her I beg you." I said to her.

"I don't want her involved in this shit. She'll tell someone bout this and I'll get my ass in trouble. So she gots to go shawty." She playfully tapped my nose.

She paused for a moment. "I noticed yo ass always tryna make excuses when I'm bouta hit, the fuck is that?"

I looked to the left. "You're a fucking murderer and it's making me question shit. I'm scared." I honestly stated.

"I understand, but you signed up for this. I won't hurt you or her." She cocked a brow at me.

"Can you bring her back?"

She squinted her eyes at me and gave me an 'are you serious' type of look.

"She can come back, but after we fuck and I swear if she tells anyone about me I'll kill her. So you better tell her stubborn ass."

"Okay I'll let her know."

"Nicki I ain't really in the mood anymore."

"Well then bring her back."

"Gyal mi say after we fuck. We didn't fuck. Soooo..."

"So you ain't bringing her back?"

"Nah sorry."

"Well, where is she?"

"You ain't gotta worry bout that."

I sat there on the sofa with her, my mind racing with countless possibilities.

I looked into her pretty eyes. She gazed back into mine, and I must've felt some type of spark. She smiled at me.

My heart just melted.

"You're really beautiful, yuh know that boo?" Her striking hazel eyes gazing into mine.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"I wanna take you out and get to know you."

"You can't take me out, you said you'd get spot-

"Nah boo they'll only notice me if I'm dressed like how you saw me, that first time. That's my disguise from these idiots."

And that first time you looked so damn fine.

"But why do you do it? Why do you kill innocent people?"

"I don't kill innocent people, I kill muhfuckas that piss me off, your friend for example."

"You can't just kill anyone that pisses you off, that-

"Ughhh- SHUT DA FUCK UP!" She suddenly burst into flames, making me jump. She shot up from the sofa "IM FUCKING TIRED OF MUHFUCKAS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME DOING ME DIRTY MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE! MAN FUCK ALL Y'ALL!!"

She punched a hole in my back door...

I walked over to her trying to stop her outburst.

"FENTY! YOU BROKE MY FUCKIN DOOR! HEY RELAX! FENTY! FENTY... ROBYN!"

There was a loud silence. The killer's face turned to sadness, as she stopped pacing around my house and she flung herself back on the couch.

I could hear her soft whimpers as she covered her face. I came to sit down next to her.

"What's wrong?" I put my arm around her.

"All these muhfuckas been taking advantage of me, my whole life. No matter who they said they were, they all lied, they always did me dirty, so I lost it. I switched. I was never like this- bad attitude, rude, no manners. I just couldn't take it anymore. That's why I do what I do. And, I'm kinda lonely." She sniffled.

That explains a lot.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all that shit Robyn." I rubbed her back. "You're lonely?"

"Yeah, cause ion fuck with no one, especially after how they treated me. I'm scared to trust."

"Well..... if you need anyone to talk to I'm here for you. I'm always willing to help out someone in need." I held her hand.

"I really appreciate it Nicki. I know this might be a bit overwhelming for you. I'll bring Sasha back." VWOOP

"Nicki!" She looked to see Fenty. "You're still here?"

"Girl shut up oh my gawd." I whined. Robyn gave me a nonchalant look.

"Sasha. Just to make shit clear, you better not tell anyone about me, or I'll put a round in your skull." She put her glock to Sasha's hard-headed ass head.

"Okay okay!" She looked petrified.

"Get out for a sec." I told Sasha. She went upstairs to the bedroom.

"But yeah, I really wanna take you out." She smiled and looked down.