01

this is basically just going to be the note she left for everyone. may have some flashbacks.

t.w. : attempted su*c*de !!!

_________________

" If you're reading this, then my wish came true after all.

My wish for true happiness and peace.

Forgive me for this. I pray you won't hate me forever.

I doubt anyone saw this coming. Seeing as you didn't bother to question my feelings. You didn't bother to ask if I was okay. You didn't notice anything was wrong even when I told you.

So you all played a part in this. How cruel of you. But who am I kidding, you never cared before, so why would you now?

***

I stood quietly in my bathroom, the place that had become my favorite escape from this life. The only place where I could find relief.

Opening the cabinet, I pulled out the small medicine bottle that contained 45 tiny killers. Well, killers when taken at the same time.

Which made them the perfect cure for myself.

I have hinted my plan to a countless amount of people. None seemed to notice though. Which means I am doing the right thing.

As I poured the pills into my hand, I remembered all of my family and friends.

"I love you all. This is what's best."

As I finished speaking, I threw my head back, putting most of the pills into my mouth.

Once I was finished, I walked to my room, waiting for my happiness to overtake me.

____________________

I knew I had made a mistake when I woke up the next morning to the sun glaring down on me.

My head was pounding and my stomach was in knots.

"Did I not do it right?" I mumbled as I got out of bed.

I picked up my phone and checked the time. 2:44am. A whole 12 hours later. No texts, calls, no one worried why I haven't contacted them.

__________________

Two weeks had gone by and still no contact from anyone. Sighing, I decided to call Scott.

He picked up right before the last ring.

"Hey Kirstie."

"Hey Scott. Sorry for not calling you for the past few weeks."

"Um that's alright. I've been hanging out with Mitch so much lately, I didn't notice."

"Oh... Okay. Well I hope you're having fun with Mitch. I'll talk to you later I guess."

"Okay Bye."

He hasn't noticed. I guess I should feel relieved, but honestly, that hurt. A lot.

We used to hang out almost everyday, but I have stopped even asking to hang out with him. He always blows me off or makes excuses to go hang out with Mitch.

***

You never seemed to notice I was gone. You're probably feeling bad about it now.

Funny huh?

___________________

i don't like this chapter but oh well. enjoy. the chapters will be really short. 🤧