03

I am miserable here. I feel as if I am just an endless disappointment to you all.

You don't understand that I have been dead for a long time. Maybe not physically, but mentally and spiritually.

This will simply just stop me from being a placeholder for any longer.

Soon enough, we we all be together in the next life. Hopefully we will get along there, seeing as we couldn't in this life.

I will never understand what I did to receive this treatment from you, but you know what they say, "Everything happens for a reason."

So, the events leading up to this were supposed to happen. If that's what the universe wanted, I will finish what it started.

Even with all the negativity, I still wish you all the best. I hope you do not follow my example.

I want you to learn something from this. Please, do not treat anyone else the way you treated me.

Love others. Give them hope, a future, a will to live. Check up on your friends, even if you aren't close and you barely know them.

You have no idea what someone is going through, and you could make them feel even worse.

I beg you. Learn. To. Be. Kind.

_________________

the next chapter will be the last.
this isn't the best but it is an update <3