Eyes

Time seemed to tick slowly as the group returned to the dull school days.

"Did you take my pencil?" Soona asks, looking toward Yeonjun.
"Me? No." He shakes his head. Soona looks down near her feet but sees nothing.
"It was just here." She scratches her head confused; the pencil was just on her desk a few seconds ago.
Across the room, Beomgyu chuckled, holding the pencil in his hand.
"Yena, Did you take my pencil?" Soona asks.
"No, did you lose it?"
"Yes, it was just here.." Soona walks around her desk, looking aimlessly for it.

"I- Oh' hey! why did you take that?" Soona saw the pencil in Beomgyu's hand.
"Sorry, It was a joke." He handed the pencil back to her.

"Soona's grumpy~" Yeonjun teases as she walks back to her desk.

"Class, We have some students transferring to our class from class B. Please welcome them." The teacher spoke from the podium.

"This is Kai and Soobin, please take care of them." The two walked inside; Yena's face lit up upon seeing Kai. She adored him but never got the chance to hang out with him due to Soobin.

"I'm also transferring two students to class B. These are Yena and -----" Soona let out a small sigh, Yena was being moved. Her best friend wouldn't be here to annoy or protect her. Vice versa as well..

The other person was a student they never talked to; Soona deep down, wishes Taehyun was moved.

She still hadn't fully trusted him; she didn't know his intention.

"We'll miss you Yena." Yeonjun says.
"We'll still see each other, you guys, don't worry." She says packing her things in her bookbag.
She hugs each of us and proceeds toward the other classroom; Kai and Soobin take their seats.

"Soona." Soobin whispering getting Soona's attention, she looks over to see him waving.
She smiled and waved back at the boy.

"You two are close right?" Yeonjun asks beside Soona.
"A little why?"
"Nothing~" He sings, looking back toward the teacher.

"I forgot to inform you all; We are throwing a class party in two days. We need volunteers to bring Food and Drinks. Please raise your hand if you'd like to bring anything." The teacher speaks.

"I'd like to bring food." Beomgyu raises his hand.
Next, Soona raised her hand. "I'll bring sandwiches."

"I'll bring tteotbokki." Yeonjun raised his hand in union with the others.

"Anyone else?"

"Kai and I will bring lots of finger foods." Soobin raised his hand with a bright smile toward Kai.
A few other classmates also raised their hands; it seemed everyone wanted to bring something.

"Good, everyone, please bring the items Wednesday morning. We also have many activities and prizes that day, so be prepared."

"Do you want to go to the store after school together?" Yeonjun asks looking at Soona.

"Sure let's invite the others too." She looks over toward Soobin and Kai.

Yeonjun felt a pang of jealously. 'Why are they all of a sudden good friends?' He felt he was being replaced.

He crossed his arms as the lunch bell rang throughout the school.
"Let's go eat lunch." Soobin grabs Soona's arm pulling her with him down the hallway as Beomgyu watches them pass with a disgusted face.

"They're great friends now." Beomgyu says, looking at an angry Yeonjun walking beside him.

"Yeah just great." He says huffing.