Set Five: Things about Introverts

Source: thethingaboutintroverts (Pinterest)

1. When people assume you have no friends because you chose to sit alone in class.

2. The feeling you get at night because you are the last one awake.

3. People assuming you dislike them because don't feel like to talk to them.

4. When people think you are weird because you like spending time alone.

5. There is a distinct difference between being alone and being lonely.

6. My hobbies are reading, writing, drawing, painting, listening to music.

7. You get your inspiration from being alone with your imagination.

8. People assuming you are down just because you are not all crazy for attention.

9. Making excuses to not hang out with people simply because you hung out with people yesterday.

10. When someone mentions going to a party and you avoid them like anything.

11. You feel bad when you really want to voice your opinion but you just can't seem to put it into the right words.

12. You have more valid points to say in a conversation than everyone else but you keep it to yourself.

13. You were pleasantly surprised when you discovered people just as socially awkward as you.

14. People have attempted to teach you how to socialize on one or more occasions.

15. We are considered weird as we primarily look inwards and know ourselves well.