Set Seven: Problems

Source: introvertedproblems (tumblr)

1. People you just meet think you're self-absorbed or hateful because you don't talk or share your life story right away.

2. You have to rehearse in your head what you want to order in a restaurant because you don't want to get it wrong or have to repeat yourself.

3. When you really want to leave a social gathering but you don't want to be the first one to leave.

4. You have a very intricate thought process, that always freezes up when someone suddenly talks to you.

5. You feel as though you feel an apology for your 'introvertedness.'

6. You think small talk is a waste of time and would rather skip to the point of the conversation.

7. You have a small circle of close friends.

8. "You should stop being shy."

9. You spend so much time alone that people assume you don't like to hang out and stop inviting you to things.

10. When you have an amazing thought, but lack the social skills to share it.

11. You have obscure hobbies and things you like that no one really understands.

12. No one understands your intense dislike of talking on the phone or answering the door.

13. People think you're judgmental when you sit quietly within a social setting.

14. Eye contact sucks.

15. Your friends don't understand your excitement at the idea of staying home and reading a book.