Chapter 14: On my own

I was never your boyfriend! And I never will be! Fine I'll leave you alone then. Ok bye. BYE Adam. I'm on my own now I guess...... I need a place to stay. I walk out of the hospital.......I pause and look at the sunset and look at Times Square what a beautiful view. A new chapter by myself! How good. What's that crowd around there? It's Taylor swift! Wow. Hey buddy where's your parents? I don't have any........oh well wanna stay with me for 2 nights? Yes thanks! No problem. (2 nights later)

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

I have to go to a concert. And I can't leave you here by yourself. So I'm going to leave you with Ariana grande. Really? Yea. Well thank you for letting me stay. Your sure welcome. Just let me know when you need help. I'll but a phone for you so you can contact me and anyone else you want to if you need a helping hand I'll always be here for you. So you know how to use a phone right? Oh yea. Alright there's Ariana grande right over there see you later Adam. Bye Taylor swift! Hey Ariana. Hello are you Adam Taylor told me about? Well yes I am and now I'm in a good mood cause so far everything is going well with my life. I already have a phone. Well you can only stay one night with me sorry. Cause I have a lot of traveling to do. So sorry to bring you Down. You can stay at the most money hotel you want!
(1 day later)
~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**

Thanks for letting me stay! This hotel is amazing. Well here's a gift from me and Taylor. Oh what is it? We got you a 2 Monty stay here! WHAT! No way. Thank you so much...........I'm such a lucky Adam. This is AWSOME. It really is a fresh start.