Coffee Shop AU-RUSAME-gift

Gift for: shortt.ops on instagram :3

The soft buzz of coffee machines made its way through the air. Sweet fragrance of vanilla. It was quaint and small. But more in the cozy cottage like with fresh and soft chocolate chip cookies gently rested onto the counter, with a small, black chalk board sign on the side in a pretty pastel purple that said "50 cent for a cookie!", with small hearts and flowers scattered around the sides.

The man behind the counter was very small, humming a soft tune. Only a few people were inside today, most were regulars though to the café, so the man behind the counter knew not to get all worked up on orders.

After a bit the bell rang again, a very tall man came inside. The man, who's name tag said 'America' on it, turned to the door, smiling bright.

"Hello there hun! How may I help you!-"

America felt his face go a shade of light pink, the taller male smiled at him, face a bit flushed, from what he assumed was from the cold-but in reality it was from the adorable coffee shop owner in front of him-The man took off his scarf.

"A frappe please.," America nodded, writing it down on the notepad, blushing a bit more at his accent "What's your name dear?" "Russia," America nodded, grabbing one of the clear coffee cups.

Russia went and sat at the table farthest from the door, America hummed, fixing up his coffee. While waited for it to brew, he went over to the cookies, putting them in a small goodie bag. Slipping in a note with flowers and hearts on it.

He always gave an extra cookie or muffin to his patrons, but, this time it was different. The other male made his stomach go into knots, and made him feel giddy just looking at him.

He smiled, gently setting the goodie bag on a tray, getting the coffee and putting whipped cream on top, adding just a small candy heart on top. He wrote down a little note on the back of the cup, smiling softly.

"Russia!"
--

Russia looked up from his phone, getting up and gently putting his phone in his coat pocket. He walked up and thanked America, face going a bit red again.

"Of course love!~ Have a wonderful day!~"

Russia smiled and took his coffee, and goodie bag, heading out the door.

Wonder why that's in there... Russia gently pulled open the bag, peering inside. He saw cookies and...a note? He raises his brows curiously.

He took it out, already have read the little thank you note on the back of his coffee cup. He had to do a double take, face flushing red.
---
Thank you for coming to my little coffee shop! Maybe we could hang out more some time? Here's my number if so! <3:

xxx-xxxx-xxxx
See you soon (hopefully) Russia!<3
-
Meri