Swiching bodies

[Way back from a mission]

Mist ninja: Hand over that scroll before someone gets hurt.
Kakashi: No. Leave before you get hurt.
Mist ninja: I don't think I will.
Kakashi: Then you have chosen death.

[After battle]

Mist ninja: I underestimated you guys, that was my mistake. Your mistake was thinking you could get away unharmed. {BODY SWITCH NO JUJITSU}
Kakashi & Iruka: Huh...

*poof*

Iruka: Wha- Kakashi... You- We..
Kakashi: Switched. Damn it.
Iruka: What do we do?!?
Kakashi: Keep going but probably faster with less breaks because if we get caught in another fight we will be screwed. Then when we get back head straight to Lady Tsunade.
Iruka: Ok. W-We should leave now.
Kakashi: Mhm.

[In lady Tsunade's office]

Tsunade: WHAT!!!
Iruka: Yeah we-
Tsunade: *sigh* We need to get this taken care of right away. For now I will assign you Anbu to watch over you two because you guys are practically defenseless.
Iruka: In all due respect, don't we need two Anbu because we live in differe-
Tsunade: For now you will live together.
Kakashi: With all respect, don't you think that a little too... well.. awkward.
Tsunade: For one we are running low on Anbu right now and do not have enough to just give you more because things will be "Awkward". For two it is only as awkward as you make it. Just think of this as a mission. And for three you guys will have more then one Anbu.
Iruka: Whose house do we stay at?
Tsunade: For now you will stay at umm.. Kakashi's house, I guess. You will be guarded at all times. You will be learning how to live in each others bodies and we will be doing tests on you guys to try to figure out a way to switch you two. You are dismissed. Oh and I recommend the first thing you do after you finish packing is learn each others fighting and talking style. Also personality. We don't want anyone finding out about this. And NO ruining each other's reputation. And Kakashi I'm talking to you. No offense, but you don't really have a good reputation. If Iruka changes it, it would be for the better.
Kakashi: *sigh* thanks..
Tsunade: Now leave. Shoo.

[At Kakashi's house]

Iruka: So what are we going to do. I mean I can't go teach like this. And for Sage's Sake you ain't going to do it for me.
Kakashi: Don't worry wouldn't dream of it.
Iruka: Good. So you sleeping on the couch. (heh coach)
Kakashi: You... good?
Iruka: What do you mean.
Kakashi: Well, you seem.. I don't know, off the edge.
Iruka: Hmmm I WoNd3r wHy. Not only is it late I'm forced to be with you and, better yet, your body! What do you expect.
Kakashi: Ouch. I'm not that bad.
Iruka: *glares* No but it is late. Too late for this bull.
Kakashi: Sorry?
Iruka: *sigh* It's not your fault. Like I said it's late. Anyway imma get ready for bed.

[After they both get ready]

Kakashi: I'm not sleeping in the couch.
Iruka: Ok, if you really want to sleep on the floor that bad be my guest.
Kakashi: That's not what I- *Sharply exhales*
Iruka: Does it look like I give any flying flocks about what you meant? No. Good night. [Slams Kakashi's bedroom door lightly]
Kakashi: Ugh I hate looking at my self, but this.. this is worse. *mumbles* If Iruka gonna live with me now at least I wanna see "him" when I wake up. Not myself. And to add a cherry on top I'm gonna have to sleep on the damn couch. (coach heh)

[In the morning]

Iruka: [Wakes up] W-where am I?
...
Oh right He-
Kakashi: Oh, good your awake.
Iruka: Gaah!! Pervert!!! What were you doing watching me while I slept all night.
Kakashi: *sweat drops* no.. I was waiting for you to wake up cause I made breakfast?
Iruka: Are you asking me?
Kakashi: No...?
Iruka: And you made...
Kakashi: oh. Pancakes. *smiles*
Iruka: Any way.. are you going to leave or do you really want to see me naked?
Kakashi: [Eyes widen] Leaving!

[At breakfast]

Iruka: Mhm.. pancakes you say [pokes it with a fork] Is it poisonous?
Kakashi: I'm not that bad of a cook am I?
Iruka: Never said that. Just wanted to know if it's eatable.
Kakashi: Why wouldn't it be?
Iruka: Oh.. I don't know let me think. Wait I know cause your Kakashi. Is that enough.
Kakashi: ... *deadpans* what.
Iruka: Exactly. Now what are we going to do about this all. I guess what we could do is just don't go out side so we don't have to act like each other, copy each others personality, or just wait till we know more about this.
Kakashi: I like the last one. To be honest if this is going to only last a few days then we could just stay in here. But, let's say, if it lasts a few months then we need to act and pretend to be each other. Even then it will still be hard.
Iruka: Agreed. People who are not around us all the time might not notice, but people who are probably will find out or get suspicious.

[Knock Knock]

Naruto: [From the other side of the door] Kakashi!!!

Kakashi & Iruka: [Looks at each other]

Kakashi: I'll get it. [Walks over an opens the door] Yes Naruto.
Naruto: Iruka?!? What Are You Doing Here!
Kakashi: Huh. Ohh. Just discussing... a mission.
Naruto: Where's Kakashi!! I need to know why he isn't going to be training is for a while!!
Kakashi: Me and uhh.. Kakashi are going to be on a mission for a while so that is why. Anyway if you'll leave us alone to discuss it, that would be greatly appreciated. [Starts to shut door]
Naruto: [Puts foot in door way] Hmm.. but why didn't he tell me. Or you too in fact.
Kakashi: Well it was really sudden and unexpected.
Naruto: Didn't you two already just come back from a mission.
Kakashi: Well this is a continuation of that previous mission... kinda.
Naruto: Huh. And what happens if I don't believe you.
Kakashi: *thinking* What would Iruka say. What would Iruka say. *thinking* Naruto I wish you could stay and talk, but we are busy and this isn't my house. I don't know when we can, but this is really important I'm sorry. I can promise you though when I finish with this mission I'll treat you to some ramen. Ok?
Naruto: Ok!! See you later Iruka! Tell Kakashi I said hi!!!
Kakashi: [Shuts door] That was close.
Iruka: Good impression of me. But why did you promise him that I would treat him. Your gonna pay.
Kakashi: *sigh* Ok.
Iruka: *lightly laughs* I was only joking. Do I have that much of an effect on you.
Kakashi: *glares*
Iruka: *Burst out laughing*
Kakashi: I'm glad you find humor in that.
Iruka: Your welcome
Kakashi: *sighs* This is gonna be long.