-shower?!-

"that's when she saw me, naked."
JACES POV
I definitely didn't have a crush on Riele, right? I better get into the shower before she gets here. I have to show her something. I turn on the shower and take off my clothes. I hear Riele downstairs talking to my mom, I have to hurry.
~end of Jace's pov~
Riele was walking upstairs, which is like a thousand stairs and knocks on Jace's door. No one answers. 'Sigh. Jace literally said he was gonna be here.' Riele thought to herself and opened Jace's room. 'Jace?' Riele looked around his room. Woah, big room alert 😳. Riele saw a door to a room she thought. She opened the door to seeing Jace naked. 'Riele?!' Jace grabbed a towel quickly as Riele blushed. 'Uh, sorry for walking in on you. I need to-' Jace covered her mouth and pinned her to the walls. oooooh 😏. 'Jace..' Riele bit her lip as his wet hair was dripping on her shirt. Jace whispered in her ear with a raspy, and sexy tone. 'Oh, ok~' Riele blushed as Jace winked and she walked out the bathroom. 'Wow, Jace is so hot.. I mean n- NEVER MIND!' Riele imagined to herself. She sat on his bed, which was very comfortable. She looked around his room while waiting for him to get out of the bathroom. Jace quickly came out of the bathroom WITH clothes on and walked towards Riele. Jace placed her on his lap. 'I got you where I want you, Riele~' Jace kissed her neck and grabbed her thighs as she moaned softly. 'Jace m-' Cree came in as they both got up. 'What the hell?' Ella looked surprised. 'Cree and Ella? Why are you here? We could have been having sex for all you know.' Jace said. Riele whispered in his ear as he nodded. Ella, Cree, and Riele went out of the room. 'Omg guys, I was literally about to have sex with my best friend.' Riele made a weird look and facepalmed. 'Did you want to?' Cree chuckled. 'Yep now I definitely ship them.' Ella smiled. Riele looked at them with a rude look. 'Oh come on! If you saw me and Thomas doing that you would ship it to right?!' Cree pointed out as Riele and Ella both mumbled and agreeing. 'Sorry to interrupt but I only invited Riele not you guys.' Jace popped his head in the conversation. 'We know. Riele told us to bring her brand new shirt.' Ella held up the shirt. 'Ok thanks bye.' Jace pulled Riele into the room as Jace sat down. 'Anyways, Jace.' Riele sat down next to him. Jace looked at Riele and they locked eyes for a couple of seconds as Riele broke it up. Jace went to his desk and grabbed a rose. 'For you.' He smiled as Riele took the rose. 'T-thanks.' Riele stuttered. Jace smiled. Jace came close to Riele and pinned her to the bed.
⚠️⚠️next chapter has smut and cursing⚠️⚠️

Sorry if this was short! ❤️
I call a lot of friends during quarantine 🤠
Please vote and follow, bye! 🥺🥺
IIvstrous/cecilia