-lemon 🍋-

"Jace.."
~narrtor~
Jace pulled Riele on his lap as he grabbed his dick from his pants. Riele whimpered as he stuffed it inside. Riele moaned in pleasure. 'A-ah, Jace~!' Riele grabbed onto his back as he put his dick in and out. 'What's my name?' Jace went faster and faster as she moaned more. 'Daddy~!!' Riele moved while on his lap. Jace kissed her neck. 'Goodgirl~' It had been a few hours after they had, you know 😳. 'Ugh, my head..' Riele lifted her head up as she looked around the room. 'Wait a minute, why am I in Jace's room?!' She looked at Jace shirtless, she thought he must be naked as well. 'OMG. I think I just had SEX with JACE!' Riele screamed into her hand as Jace woke up. 'Who's screaming-' Jace opened his eyes as he saw Riele with only a bra on. 'Riele? What happened?' He looked on the sheets to see cum. 'Fuck, fuck!' Riele looked worried. 'Did we use a condom?!' Riele gasped as she got her clothes. 'I think so.' Jace smirked while looking at Riele running to the bathroom. 'Shit.' Jace thought.
~Riele's POV~
Oh shit. I had sex with my best friend. I don't think we were even using condoms! Oh my fucking god. I better check if I'm pregnant. What if I am? And what will Jace think? I'm freaking out! 'Riele?' Jace knocked on the door. 'Oh shit. Hi, yeah, Jace?' I open the door to see him shirtless with long gray pants long. 'I think we had sex, but with a condom.' I sighed in relief as he said that. I already put my clothes on as we sat on the bed. We starred at each other in silence. Cree came in and so did Ella. 'Why are you guys here again?!' Jace facepalmed. 'We stayed here all night BECAUSE YOU LOCKED THE HOUSE SHUT!' Cree shouted as Ella nodded her head. 'Also we heard some noises from your roo-' Ella was trying to say but I cut her off. 'Um, we all better get home. Bye Jace!' I rushed out the door, it would've been awkward anyway. 'Did you guys have sex?!' Cree jumped up and down excitedly. 'Well yea, but I have to check if I'm pregnant.' I sighed. Ella blinked. 'Oh um sorry Ella. You guys wanna get some coffee?' I smiled, trying not to throw up from last night. 'Yea, are you ok?' Cree patted my back as I threw up on the sidewalk. 'Oh no.' Ella looked worried for me. I'm sure I'm fine, I guess I came to Jace a blowjob. I hope Isabela isn't mad that I stole her man 😌.' let's go!' I grabbed onto there hands as we runoff. 'RIELE!' Cree and Ella yelled as I smiled.
~Jace's POV~
I think I remember. We definitely had sex, damn she was good. And her body, it was amazing. I love Riele, I can't deny it. She's the one for me.. I love her, and not just for her body. I don't think she'll love me back, every since today. Maybe we are just friends. I don't know! Things are so weird. Also, I think Danielle has a crush on... Augh.. life is so- 'Hi Jace.' Isabela made a creepy smile. 'Wtf, Isabella?!' I freaked out as I saw a brown bag. 'I brought Riele so she could watch us play.' She opened the bags and my eyes were wide as hell. 'What the fuck did you to her!' I yelled at her as she walked closer to her. 'I love you, Jace. I'll do ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME BACK!' She pushed me on the bed. Shit. The only thing I remember is she getting naked, it was all a blur. ~many hours later~ Ow, my fucking dick hurts. I see Isabela naked, next to me. Shit, shit, Riele! I see on the floor Riele staring at me like she was dead. 'Riele! You're awake!' I smiled and hug her, she says nothing. 'Riele?' I say depressingly. I slap Riele in the face as her eyes glow for a second. 'Oh my God, Riele!' I pick up Riele and run out of the house. I kiss her forehead as she looks at me in the eyes. 'Jace..' She looked so sad like something flashed. 'I know RiRi, you are gonna be fine..' I see blood in her shirt. Isabela is a fucking psycho! Oh shit, I'm only in my gray sweatpants. Oh who cares, Riele is bleeding!
~narrtor~
Five hours later, Isabela had gone to jail, Cree and Ella were in the hospital too. Jace was in the bathroom of the hospital. 'I hope Riele is okay.' Jace sighed as he buckled his pants. He got out of the bathroom and sat on a chair next to Riele's bed. 'Riele.. please..' Jace cried as he grabbed her hand. 'Jace, please. It hurts.' Riele cried but she couldn't. It was to painful for her. 'I know, I know. Be strong Riele.' His tears were dripping on her hand. ~many days later 😳✨~
It's been difficult for Jace. Riele was still in the hospital as Jace and Cooper were on the phone. 'Yea, I know.' Jace sighed. 'Well I hope Riele is ok.' Cooper hanged up. Jace sat on his white bed, scrolling through Instagram when he got a text from the hospital. 'Dear Jace Lee Norman, Riele Downs is going to be sent to home in 24 hours, if you received this, she will be sent to her house, thank you' Jace read it and smiled. 'Oh my, Riele is gonna be okay!' Jace sighed as his eyes start to close. He fell asleep. 'Ella, come on!' Cree yelled. 'I'm coming!' Ella came downstairs wearing:

 'I'm coming!' Ella came downstairs wearing:

'You look nice haha, lets go.' Cree grabbed Ella's hand as they went into the car. They drove off to the hospital and singed to the songs. Cree took out her phone and texted Jace. 'Where are you?' Cree texted as Jace waves. 'I'm here!' He shouts. They already were at the hospital so they just got out. Riele came out wearing:

'Jace!' Riele hugged Jace as he smiled cheerfully

'Jace!' Riele hugged Jace as he smiled cheerfully. 'Hey Cree and Ella!' Riele smiled and waved at them. 'Are you still upset at us having se-' Jace got cut off of Riele kissing Jace. 'I'm not. And, Jace? I love you.' She whispered into his ear as he blushed. 'Me too.' He smiled. 'Hello? We are still here!' Cree was in between them. 'Are you two like, dating?' Ella chuckled. 'Um, yeah!' Riele giggled.

Wow! 1k words!
please enjoy this story 🥺
don't forget to vote!
byeee!
IIvstrous/cecilia 😌