-jealous-

Since Jace and Riele have been dating, Jace was always was overprotective. 'Back off!' Jace pushed the boy who was looking at Riele. 'Jace please-' Riele hugged Jace. 'You're mine.' Jace growled into Riele's ear as she blushed lightly. 'I know.' She sat in his lap. 'Get a room.' Sean rolled his eyes and laughed. 'I know right.' Maeve chuckled as Jace and Riele kissed each other. 'Let's go inside the car.' Jace smiled and picked up Riele in his hands. 'Mk.' Sean and Maeve walked into the car as Jace and Riele were flirting. 'Jace lets go.' Riele started to walk into the car as Jace agreed. ~inside the car~
Jace and Riele were sitting in the back. 'Let's go to.. Burger King?' Sean asked and we all nodded. Sean drove off. 'Let's have some fun.' Jace winked at Riele. 'Not in here!' Riele whispered but Jace grabbed onto her thighs. 'Please...?' Jace made those cute eyes, Riele shook her head. 'Fine.' Jace pouted as Riele laughed. (A/N count how many times I wrote as 🥵) ~when they get home~ Jace kissed Riele and brought her to the bed. 'Mm.' Jace smirked as he removed her clothes. She bit her lip and also Jace removed his clothes. ⚠️lemon⚠️
'Oh fuck Riele.' Jace groaned. Riele was giving him a blowjob. 'Mm~' Riele licked off the cum from his dick as he went on top of her. He put the dick inside of her as she moaned. '1J-jace~!' Riele moaned. (A/N I really do not wanna write lemon please-) ~the next morning~ Riele woke up and saw Jace was not in bed. 'I wonder where he is.' Riele got up and put on Jace's clothes. 'Jace?' Riele wandered around his room. 'Oh. I think he went to work.' Riele smiled and lifted up her phone to text Jace. 'Where are you? Also, I'm going home. I hope we can make it to Cree's party.' Was Riele texted and she got up. She left Jace's house and went back to her house as she walked home. 'I'm exhausted, I swear to god if Jace keeps having sex with me I'm gonna get pregnant-' Riele bumped into Jace's brother. 'Oh I'm sorry, Riele I think?' He gave Riele his hands. 'Oh uh, it was my fault I'm sorry, I wasn't looking in front of me.' Riele blushed. 'And yea, you must be-' 'Blake.' He smiled. 'Jace's brother?' She smiled as he nodded. 'Well nice to meet you, Blake. I better get home.' Riele walked away and waved. 'Bye Riele.' They exchanged smiles. 'Damn it!' Jace yelled angrily. 'I'm sorry s-' 'Just leave.' He sighed as he pointed to the door. He looked at his messages. 'Hey, I talked to this girl named Riele. Isn't she your girl because she was blushing while look at me 🤔' Blake texted. 'What the fuck Riele?!' Jace texted angrily. 'I'm sorry!' Riele texted back laying in bed. 'You know what? You are getting a punishment when I get home.' Jace smirked and put down his phone. Riele looked at her phone scared. 'I hate it when Jace punishes me..' Riele mumbled and fell asleep. She woke up from a loud noise. 'Hey, baby.' Jace sat next to Riele. 'Jace ple-' She was gonna continue but Jace made her bend down. He slapped her ass several times as she moaned his name. 'Jace please~!!' She cried out but he wouldn't listen. He used his anger in Riele's body, I guess that's what Riele got for blushing at Blake 🥺. 'Good girl. That's why you don't mess with me.' He growled and left Riele naked. 'Awh Jace. Thanks a lot.' She formed a rude smile and took a shower. 'Hey is this Riele?' Blake texted. 'Oh uh, yea!' Riele texted back with a smile. ~morning~ 'Damn it, Jace destroyed my ass. I can barely move.' Riele sighed. She was scrolling through her Instagram when she saw a comment from Jace. 'Hot. ;)' He wrote. 'Damn it, Jace, you always make me horny.' Riele laughed.