~I Love You Too~ (noco)

requested by TotalDramaConnieCook
post-show & post-nemma breakup

~Cody's pov~

I'm seated on the couch, watching 90 day fiancé, Noah's head in my lap. We had been together only a few months, but I felt that he was the one for me. I felt something with him that I never felt for Sierra, even for the small point in which we dated between seasons 4 & 5. Him and I had never said 'I love you' to each other, but I feel, maybe today is the time.

"Hey Noah?"

"Mhm?" He said, barely awake.

"Ya still awake there?"

"I don't know lady's man, what do you think?" he asks, peering up at me, with his beautiful brown eyes.

"Well, I just wanna tell you something."

"And what would that be?" My heart speeds up.

"Well, I just want you to know, that.. I love you." I messed up didn't I? He's blushing very apparently.

"Before I say anything, I want to let you know something. You know my ex? Emma? Well she keeps texting me, and asking me to take her back. I keep refusing saying that I would never, and that I have you. And every single time, I've told her that I love you, and only you. So, yeah, I love you too.." He kisses me on the cheek and I feel my cheeks heat up majorly.

"FINALLY!" I hear a voice say.

"IZZY! I TOLD YOU TO STOP STALKING US!" Noah yells.

"It's not just me!" We stand up from the couch to look outside the window where Izzy seems to be. It was also Eva, Izzy's girlfriend, Owen, and Heather.

"Okay, Izzy, Eva, and Owen I get. But HEATHER?!" I say.

"What, I love me some Noco! Now say it again!"

"Say what?" Noah questions.

"Say 'I love you' to each other or it's the shed for you!" Eva says. Noah grabs my waist.

"I-I love you Noah."

"I love you too loser."

We kissed. And, it felt like fireworks.

~                                                               ~

i hope you like it!

<341 words>