~I Do (Listen to Girl in Red~ (heathsay)

my friend m, who doesn't have wattpad, requested it!
post-show, tdi reunion party

~Lindsay's pov~

"Heather! Heather! Heather!" I say over and over while poking her shoulder.

"Linds, I'm getting ready! I advise that you do the same." She said while applying blush.

"I am getting ready! Where are my pink heart earrings?"

"In the dish by the sink. Y'know, the purple, pink, and blue one?"

"Ohhh, thanks Heather!" I say as I hug her from behind

"Mhm."

The bisexual jewelry dish by my sink has my earrings! I have them in, I'm about to put on my dress. My hair is done, my makeup is done. I put on my dress.

"Heather, can I start the car?!"

She yells from upstairs.

"No Lindsay. You know what happened last time. You almost crashed my car! You don't have a driver's license yet."

"I have a learners permit!"

"No, end of discussion."

I knew it was for my own good. I can't drive, and probably never will. But I'm okay with that, because I'm planning on doing something very special tonight. I pull out my phone and text Katie and Sadie. Beth isn't my BFF anymore, because she didn't like me and Heather's relationship. Heather said it was called "homophobic", but I don't see why she was afraid of us? She's also scared of Katie and Sadie's relationship, Nolan and Duncan's, Jalapeño and Taylor's, and a couple others that I can't remember. (an: nolan = noah, jalapeño = alejandro, and obviously taylor = tyler.)

Lindsay Lambert: OMG are you guys ready for geoff's party tn?!

Katie Martinez: Ofc girl! Are you and Heather ready?!

Lindsay Lambert: Heather is yet to come down stairs

Sadie Martinez: Makes sense. Do any of you know if Beth's coming tonight? I hope not >:(

Lindsay Lambert: Ya i hope not ethor cuz shes scared of my luv 4 heath

Katie Martinez: She isn't scared of it, she just doesn't like it

Lindsay Lambert: Oooooooooooo now i get it

Sadie Martinez: We have to go finish getting ready, see ya at the party Linds!

Lindsay Lambert: See you Kadie and Satie!

I shut off my phone and decide to get in the car. Heather comes out, and we start driving to the party. Some of these people we haven't seen in years! I heard that Bridgette is a professional surfer! And that Courtney and Trent have a baby! I've seen pictures, he's so cute!

"Love, we're here."

"I have to go see some persons!"

"I need to go catch up with Court, see ya later."

"Okie!" I walk into the party. Not a lot of people are here, but Courtney and Trent are, along with Jalapeño and Taylor! Geoff is out in the back with DJ.

"Jalapeño! Taylor! I need your help!"

"Our names are Alejandro and Tyler. So what's up?" Tyler asks. Alejandro has his arm around Tyler's shoulder.

"How do you propose to someone! I have a ring, but I have no idea how!"

"Ohhh Lindsay. We can help you." Alejandro says. "I'll have her looking away, and you get behind her and go on one knee. I'll turn her around, and you hold out the ring box and say 'Would you do the honor in marrying me, and making me the happiest woman alive?' And then you go from there!"

"Thanks! Can we do that at 11 tn please?"

"Sure Linds. We gotcha." Tyler says.

<time skip to 11>
~Heather's pov~

"Aleblandro, may you remember, you have a husband and I have a girlfriend."

"Heather, I know I have a husband. I just need you to, test something for me!"

"Mhm." I say sarcastically. "Go ahead." I hear footsteps behind me, but I don't look. He turns me around, and Lindsay is on one knee with a ring.

"Umm, Heather. Will you make me the happiest woman alive, and marry me?"

I'm standing there speechless.

"Well, I do listen to girl in red, so YES!" We hug, and she puts the ring on my finger.

"I hope you know, I'm actually the happiest woman alive." I say to her.

Alejandro comes up behind us.

"Can I be best man since I helped you stage this?"

"Ugh fine. But try to take my fiance with your womanizing, and you aren't even coming to the wedding."

"Got it."

"Girls" by Girl in Red comes on. We're going to be married. I never in a million years would've thought.

~                                                               ~

<742 words>