~Shut Up You Little Rascals~ (malejandro)

requested by cody (SillyKittyUwU)-_-

~mal's pov~
These kids are going to lead to me and my husband's untimely early demise. Our kids are sometimes little brats, other times sweet little angels who feel like victorian orphans asking for more soup.

"Alejandro can you help me? Xander got into the sugar. That boy is crazy."

"Yep babe."

Ale struts down the stairs in her dress-up gown. "Daddy, do you think this will impress the people." Oh my gods she's not even 6 and she's already just like her other father.

"Ale honey please-"

"Thank you daddy."

I sigh and go to sweep the floor. "Mally honey you need a break." Alejandro says.

"No I don't, I'm all good. I'm calm, I'm calm." I said while kinda shaking.

"Go lay down with Xander and Ale, I'll clean up the sugar."

"Fine." I climbed up the stairs, nearly tripping over a toy or two on the way up.

They were laying in our bed, watching some kid's television program. I lay down and Ale starts cuddling into me.

"I love you daddy." (ale really said uwu)

"I love you too honey."

"Will I, Princess Ale, impress the people daddy?"

"I may be the king of darkness but you aren't a princess."

"By definition, yeah daddy, she is." Xander says a matter of fact-ly.

"I love you kids. Even though you guys can be brats sometimes."

~                                                               ~

<236 words>