"Hey there, emo boy!"

*Schuichi's POV*

I woke up to a really annoying noise. It took me about a minute or two before I realized that the annoying noise I was hearing was coming from my alarm clock. Feeling dumb to just be realizing that I slowly got up out of bed to get ready for school.

After getting ready I went downstairs to get something to eat before leaving. "Have a good day at school," my uncle called out from the living room. "Yeah. You have a good day at work," I said heading out the door to start my walk to school.

'The weather is really nice today," I thought to myself as I walked along the sidewalk. Almost halfway there I heard a familiar voice yell out "Hey there, emo boy!" That voice belonged to none other that Kokichi Oma. I turned around to see him hunched over in front of me trying to catch his breath. "Oh, hey there Kokichi." When he finally caught his breath he stood up and looked at me. "Hey Shu-Chan, you mind if I join ya?" I looked him in the eyes for a minute before saying, "Sure, just not pranks or anything like that. Okay?" After I said that a big smile grew across Kokichi's face. "Of course, anything for you Shu-Chan~."

*Kokichi's POV*
We continued walking the rest of the way to school in silence. 'Wow Shu-Chan is really cute." I blushed just thinking about him, but when I did he looked over at me and seen it. "Hey Kokichi are you okay? You're blushing." I looked him straight in the eyes and simply said, "Oh I was just thinking about how cute you are." I seen his eyes widen and his cheeks turn red as he looked away after what I said. "W-w-what?" I continued looking at him. "Nothing that was a lie." We stood in the same spot for a few minutes before I broke the silence. "Hey Shu-Chan we might want to get going if we don't want to be late." Shuichi avoided eye contact as he started walking. "Y-yeah."

*Schuichi's POV*
I couldn't stop thinking about what Kokichi said. Was he really lying? Of course he was! Why would he think I'm cute?

Once we arrived at school we parted ways to our first period classes. As I walked into class I used my hat to hide the fact that I was blushing. I managed to make it to my seat without anyone noticing me.

*Time skip to lunch bc I'm lazy*

*Kokichi's POV*
Finally it was lunch time. I was planning to meet up with Shuichi so I could get his number.

I didn't find him in the cafeteria so I just started looking all around the school. I ended up finding him siting on a bench alone on the rooftop. I walked toward him and sat down beside him. "Hey Shu-Chan. How's it going?" Shuichi looked at the ground. "It's good, I guess." I looked at Shuichi with a slightly concerned look. "Hey Shu-Chan you know you can talk to me, okay? I will always be here for you." Shuichi looked at me with an uneasy look. "You're not lying, right?" I put my hand on his shoulder. "Of course I'm not lying." After I said that Shuichi looked at me with the most adorable smile ever. "Thank you Kokichi." I felt myself blush as I heard those words coming out of his mouth. Wanting Shuichi not to notice me blushing I quickly asked, "Do you want my number? You know so we can talk outside of school." Shuichi pulled out his phone and handed it to me. "Sure just add it to my phone."

After exchanging numbers the bell rang. "Awww maaan I was having fun hanging out with Shu-Chan. Oh well, guess it can't be helped. So I'll see you after school so we can walk home together." Shuichi waved and started heading to his class.