Date

Don't mind the picture lol :3

*3rd person POV*

As they finished discussing their date the split their own ways to return to their houses. Both Kokichi and Shuichi we excited. Though, Shuichi was a little nervous because he had never dated anyone before, let alone a guy. But he had felt the date would be a nice change for him. Kokichi was happy because he knew that he would be the first person Shuichi had dated.

*Time skip to 7:30 pm the next night(these are gonna happen a lot bc I'm lazy lol)*

*Shuichi's POV*

I had an alarm set for 7:30 so I would know when I needed to get ready. When it went off I got up to get dressed. I decided it would be best to just wear something casual since we were just going on a walk in the park. I made sure to also wear comfortable shoes, put on cologne, and fix my hair. After I finished I checked the time. "7:50. I should start heading to the park now." I headed downstairs, out the door, and down the road to the park. Thankfully I lived within a reasonable walking distance of the park. I was unsure about how this was going to play out though.

As I arrived I seen Kokichi waiting for me. I couldn't help but blushe at the sight of him. I walked over to the table he was sitting at. "So Shu-Chan how's it going?" I looked at him with a small smile. "Pretty good. How are you doing?" "I'm doing great Shu-Chan." We sat in silence for a few minutes before Kokichi broke the silence with a question. "So when shall we start our walk?" I was pulled back into reality when he said that. "O-oh sorry I was deep in thought. We can walk now." Kokichi gave me a mischievous grin. "What we're ya thinking about Shu-Chan~?" "N-nothing," I said as I looked away feeling myself turn red. I didn't want him to know that I was thinking about how cute he looked. "Shu-Chan~ you're blushing," Kokichi said as he leaned closer to kiss me. I kissed back but made sure to make it not too long. "Didn't we talked about this earlier?" "Yes we did but I couldn't help it! You were too cute!" I felt a little embarrassed after he said that. I was surprised when he suddenly grabbed my hands and pulled me up. "Why don't we go to your house then?" I thought about what he said for a moment. "What about our date?" "We can continue it at your house, now come on!" And with that Kokichi was running to my house dragging me with him.

*Kokichi's POV*

I already knew what I had in mind for us to do but I didn't know how Shuichi was going to feel about it. Who knows, maybe he'll enjoy it. When we finally got to his house I rushed to his room and let go of his hand. Once I did so he hunched over trying to catch his breath. "So what are we going to do?" he finally said after he caught his breath. "Something fun," I said taking my checkered scarf of. "Like what?" "This." I immediately pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss.

*Shuichi's POV*

I was pulled into a kiss to which I kissed back. I didn't know where this was going but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. We kept kissing for a long time but would occasionally pull back for air. At one point Kokichi sat me down on the bed and sat on my lap. If I'm being honest I had thought about this moment a lot and I wish it would never end. But while we were in the middle of our make out session my uncle came home from work. Of course, it had to be when I was having a good time. "Shuichi I'm home!" my uncle yelled from downstairs. I pulled back so I could reply back and as I did I heard Kokichi let out a little whine that we stopped. "Okay, well I'm pretty tired so I'm just gonna go to bed." "Okay Shuichi, goodnight." Kokichi looked at me with a sad look in his eyes. "Man I didn't even get to get to the good part of the date." I gave him a kiss and said "Maybe not but we can still continue to make out. Plus you will be staying the night here. And that means you get to sleep with me."

By the time we went to bed it was 2:30 am. We both were pretty exhausted from kissing so much. It was nice and I enjoyed it a lot. I know that Kokichi said he didn't get to the good part but tonight that best part has been Kokichi cuddled up to me in my bed.

//So yeah, this is my first fanfic but I feel as if I'm doing well. But I could always use some constructive criticism bc Ik that I am not that good at these things. Also I would like some opinions on some ideas of what to make this fanfic. The two options I will give are fluff and smut. Sorry to anyone who likes that angst fanfics but I can't write them bc I'm too sensitive to those kinda things. Also about updates I will try to do them as much as possible but I will never say a specific date they will be published. See the thing is I don't have my own electronic so I have to borrow my sisters and I can only do it at night so I barley get any sleep. But I do work on the updates outside of wattpad. I have a notebook that I write it down in before I publish it. So anyways, that's all I have to say for now :3//