"Wanna hang out?"

*Kokichi's POV*
I woke up feeling excited about having Shu-Chan's number. I decided I was going to text him and see if he wants to hang out sometime.

Shu-Chan

Hey Shu-Chan
Hi Kokichi. What's up?

Wanna hang out?

Sure. What did you have in mind?

Idk would you be okay if I just came over?

Yeah that's fine. When are you coming over?

Is right now okay?
Yeah that's fine. See you soon

Yup :)

*Schuichi's POV*
As I waited for Kokichi to arrive I began cooking a meal. I mean it's the nice thing to do since he's coming over. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. "Come in it's unlocked!" Shuichi yelled from the kitchen. He heard Kokichi walk into the kitchen and sit at the table. "So how's your day going Kokichi?" Kokichi checked Shuichi out from behind and then answered, "Pretty good now that I'm here at your house." Shuichi turned to face Kokichi. "Oh? That bored huh?"

*Kokichi's POV*
"What do you mean 'that bored'?" Shuichi let out a little snicker and said, " I mean that my place is pretty boring so you must be really bored to have wanted to stay here." After Shuichi said that he turned around and continued cooking. 'Wow Shu-Chan is super cute I wonder how he'd react if I did...this-" I decided to tease Shuichi a little bit. So I got up and headed toward Shuichi. When I got to him, I wrapped his arms around Schuichi's waist. As I did so he felt Shuichi jump a little bit. Startled by the fact that I was holding onto him. I raised my face next to Shuichi's ear. "Hey Shu-Chan~ what's the matter?" I look over his shoulder to see that he was blushing. I turned him around to face me and I gave him a quick kiss. "Let me know when food's done."

After a few minutes Shuichi yelled that the food was done. I got to the kitchen and seen the food. "Wow this looks amazing Shu-Chan!" As I said that Shuichi blushed again. "T-Thank you Kokichi."

We finished our food and we're watching TV. To my surprise Shuichi was the one who brought up that fact that I kissed him. "Hey Kokichi, I have a question." I muted the TV and turned to him. "What is it my cute Shu-Chan~." He kept his eyes on the TV. "D-did that kiss mean anything?" I looked at his face. He was still blushing which was very cute. "Yes Shuichi, it did." He turned toward me and looked me in the eyes. "W-what did it mean?" That question brought a smile to my face. "It means that I love you."

*Shuichi's POV*
Love me? Why would he love me? "Kokichi, do you mean that?" We continued looking each other in the eyes. Kokichi had a qenuine smile on his face. "Yes Shuichi, I do mean it." Kokichi started getting closer. "Hey Shu-Chan, can I kiss you again?" I looked at Kokichi a little hesitantly before saying, "Y-yes you can." To my surprise it was more a a passionate kiss than a quick one. I couldn't help myself but kiss back. Kokichi broke the kiss after a minute or two. "So you like me back?" He said catching his breath. I looked away, "Yeah I do."

After an hour of watching TV Kokichi went back home. I couldn't believe that that happened. I mean I liked it but I didn't think that Kokichi liked me.